• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How are you feeling right now? (mental health related)

H

HumbleHubby

I feel that I have lost my moral threshold and I dont know what to do next, how do I live with myself?

wraziel

wraziel

I cryed hours before because my mom accidentally deleted all photos. I cried because we lost xmas videos. I'm trying to recover... I'm better.

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

Relaxed, just took a shower, ate dinner, and am drinking wine and have no plans for the evening or early morning and that's good.

I

Ivereachedbottom

I feel awful. I am missing my ex boyfriend so much. I was so happy when i was with him and now without him i feel life has become meaningless and pointless. It sucks that i put so much into the relationship but i did and now I'm hurting. Its been 2.5 years and i haven't been able to be myself again. Its hard... Its so damn hard. I'm hurts so much....
I was told on Tuesday my wife of 12 years wants a divorce. And she is already fileing. I have a personality disorder, along with PTSD, anxiety, and depression. I understand that my wound is still extremely fresh and still bleeding. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to go through. I too feel hopeless and worthless currently and will for a while because it feels like my life is over. But I have been reaching out to different help lines, and even my local pastor just trying to get help and have someone there for me when I feel so alone. You are not alone, sometimes people leave a hole in your heart that takes a very long time to even be able to think about filling it in. We are all here for you, and I hope that your day gets better.

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

I called the number and hung up because my mind went numb. Talking would not work, so I tried the chat but never got connected. I think I felt relief but also misplaced. That was a few nights ago. I am okay tonight. Sometimes I wish someone would just tell me what to do, actually most of the time, which is sort of ironic since I don't like being told what to do. However, if someone would tell me what to do without any expectations for me to act on the directions, but gave directions that I could just sit with and think about and hold on to.

Today has been a good day. I survived, not today, but continuous days of lost. Stress has beaten in ways but not all.

I am relaxed tonight, sitting on the couch with my little dog laying across my legs. My husband is sitting near watching basketball and my son is upstairs probably talking to friends on discord or napping.

It's quiet and peaceful and I am on my second glass of wine which helps me focus away from declined thinking. I will stop at glass two.

Where is this going? Happiness. I don't feel that I deserve happiness, because of things that are going on in my life or that has happened. However, the people in my life do, so I need just enough to be okay and pleasant in their lives.

The world around me looks angry sometimes, angry and dismissive, but I think it might be more of my feeling and my try to reach out but the fear of what it would create. I am lost in my own mind. It's a maze. I don't feel included in my own world.

I think my therapist wanted to lose me. She did.

I can't make mistakes. Mostly because they make me feel so lonely.

But the day is over. I am home now. 🌜

miss_sensitivity

miss_sensitivity

I made up a stupid lie today so that I could go home from my volunteer job because my anxiety became overwhelming. I panicked and said something happened (the fact was true, but it happened a week ago). I have spent the rest of the day in deep guilt berating myself. Trying very hard to be kind to myself about it but... ugh.. I wish I could have just fought through it.

Karmaman

Karmaman

After a week of struggling to get through work I find myself on a beautiful Saturday morning with nowhere to go and no-one to see. How did it come to this?

wraziel

wraziel

I cryed hours before because my mom accidentally deleted all photos. I cried because we lost xmas videos. I'm trying to recover... I'm better.
I recovered the xmas videos. I feel lots better

wraziel

wraziel

I discovered today that my emotions was taking control of me since 1 year. I feel better right now