• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

How are you feeling right now? (mental health related)

D

DD040894

I am very sorry this is happening to you. Hope you can find someone in real life who will understand and support you emotionally, you deserve better.
You can cry here, we can handle it :hug:
Thank you. Hug.I wish I could cry for days....

Film brought out some crazy painful emotions. Ugh.
I wish i could just relax, but I am caught in between depression, anxiety and OCD and also those corona rules. And this awful weather is making things no better. :S

sunset547544

sunset547544

Anxiety & bad vibes have been bad for ages now. Drank a load of alcohol yesterday to try and get some peace. It didn't really work 😕

Topcat

Topcat

I've woken up with piles of anxiety this morning :(

Ghost_Owl

Ghost_Owl

Forum Guide
Just feel kinda foggy and restless, sleep seems close to non existent at this point.

Summerof76

Summerof76

I want to scream in to an oncoming train. Not jump in front of it- just scream and lose the sound in the roaring. Feeling frustrated, a little angry and more than a little dejected.

Blooming

Blooming

This morning I feel tired but relaxed. I was vaccinated against Covid yesterday (1. doze) and feel like a big burden is taken off my chest. It is snowing outside, but to know that we are on the way to spring and summer temperatures is a relief.

D

DD040894

I feel better somewhat. But it is still bad. So many years of this depression. My energy is so low, I cant read, I feel stomach pain, I feel bad when I am alone, also feel bad when around some people I dont like. I called all my friends and they easily ignoredmy message or told me they are free in a week. . Also, I saw some place to go for few days of rest, but I am scared to death from trips, cause I went to one last year, I had some of worst days in my life there, had my worst panic attack ever, it was just so terrible, I have traumas because of that trip, even though nothing traumatic happenned there. But I need rest, some vacation, anything...:(

Topcat

Topcat

I feel like the only way I am level in my head is by living very specifically, otherwise everything is over emotional in some way and it makes me want to fkin explode. I'm someone who internalises rather than reacts verbally or otherwise, but internalising feelings from every unwanted thought or communication is horrible. I want to run away.

Topcat

Topcat

I feel like crying, it's making my throat hurt. Feel completely overwhelmed by things, all stemming from a conversation with my mum about vaccination, and a mistake I made trying to call the GP where I feel like I've pissed him off now and feel stupid. Overreaction.

D

DD040894

I feel like the only way I am level in my head is by living very specifically, otherwise everything is over emotional in some way and it makes me want to fkin explode. I'm someone who internalises rather than reacts verbally or otherwise, but internalising feelings from every unwanted thought or communication is horrible. I want to run away.
First sentence is my life. Even though following rules of life strictly wasnt enough in last 4 months. Actually, when I do things that I should strictly I keep myself on level not deep enough to sink, but not good either.

Also, understand second part of your post. Same. I am affraid to show my thoughts or feelings because I am scared that people will leave me if I act like I would.

Sorry for you. But ironically happy to see someone that lives like me exist( dont be mad :( ). Any tiny mistake and my day is broken. Awful feeling. Always needing to control things and actions. :S

A

AlrightOkay

Woke up surprisingly happy today. Ready to do some chores and go for a walk

D

DD040894

So far my best day in a while. It is far from good. Jyst shows how miserable I am feeling as of late, or last 7,5 years just. I am sitting in coffee bar so long that I am ashamed but I dont know what to do, I feel bad walking alone, my brain and body are tired. I even feel not worthy taking food, it sounds crazy, but that is my view of myself. I dont know what I would do at home, sleep during the day makes me always feel worse. I hate being at home for some reason, I dont know how to spend the day. It is gross that my solid day looks like this.