• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

How are you all?

A

AAGille93

Hello how are you all doing today?

I’m still in hospital have been since the 8th of August. I’ve been started on the haliperidol depot fortnightly. It hasn’t seemed to give me any side effects just yet which is good! I have had my first dose yesterday.

Keep fighting guys, you’ve got this x

N

natalie

Hi AAGIlle93,

Welcome back to MHF.

I am glad you have reached out to us again.

I'm alright, I'm very well mental h ealth wise, I had some heard voices problems yesterday, the late week in general, could have just been connected busier and unsettling at home at present due to our catering preparations for the Jewish New Year. Upcoming next week, ! cripes!.

I am very much into the mode now having resumed fitness working out to my dvds. And hopefully to attend hall classes one of these years and days.

I am still on a regular basis listening to music and knitting. And all important - medication taking.

Hope you'll recover and keep well on meds soon,

Best regards.

Natalie.

D

Daringdan

AAGille,
I've been so frustrated recently I'm just trying to stay positive and grateful for the good things. I hope your hospital stay works out well for you.

EdEd

EdEd

I feel pretty good thanks for asking. How are you?

A

AAGille93

So an update;

I’ve had the news off my care co that I’m being moved to a long term placement as in both the CMHT and the wards MDT opinions I’m not well enough to return even with home treatment team support as ive suggested.
She’s said there’s a few options but I’m still going through the assessment processes for the different providers.
I wish I could go home, I have my tribunal on the 9th of October, everyone I’ve asked has said that I have no chance of being discharged off my section, but I’ve gotta try eh?
Could do with some positivity guys, I just feel so sad 😞

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

HiAAGille93,
Good luck for your tribunal, do you have legal repensentation
I find the best way to get discharged, is to work with the Drs etc.
Do you have an advocate as well.
Hugs