• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

How are people dealing with stress?

pinkprincess

pinkprincess

Hi, I am new to the forum. I am 26 and live with my other half and our dog.
I think I have had depression on and off most of my life looking back. Had quite a stressful time growing up and learnt to lock up my emotions and try and just plod on, like I thought everyone else did. In January I noticed that something was not right but as usual I buried my head in the sand and ignored it until it built up eventually going to see my doctor at Easter.
On anti-depression tablets and have good days and bad days but period time is a total nightmare!!
My younger brother has also just been diagnosed with epilepsy so this has again caused added stress so looking forward to having the opportunity to see how everyone else is dealing with it!:grouphug:

R

rasselas

Hi

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find this a friendly and supportive environment.

:)

B

Blondie

Hello Pink Princess!!I'm new to.Sorry you are having a hard time right now and hopefully the anti deps will kick in soon.Life throws us many challenges doesn't it,just wish I knew why!:confused: