How am I doing here?

Skynet

Skynet

Can other forum members tell me how I'm doing here? Have I hurt anyone's feelings, said something blunt or tactless? I'm asking because I've got into trouble on other forums in the past.

(Please don't interpret this as fishing for compliments.)

Luci

Luci

I personally have never been offended by anything you have posted. I have always found you helpful and honest :)

Luci

Luci

To be fair I come on this forum for straight unbiased advice, and I give straight unbiased advice. I never intend to offend anyone and I'm pretty sure no one had ever intended to offend me. I am not on any other forums so I am glad I am only on this one by this and other posts. We are here to support and help eachother, if people are that sensitive they shouldn't be asking for advice online....

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

To be fair I come on this forum for straight unbiased advice, and I give straight unbiased advice. I never intend to offend anyone and I'm pretty sure no one had ever intended to offend me. I am not on any other forums so I am glad I am only on this one by this and other posts. We are here to support and help eachother, if people are that sensitive they shouldn't be asking for advice online....
the forum i came from if you was never on there you are lucky, the admins there are a bunch of powertrippers :cry:

L

Lunar Lady

Can other forum members tell me how I'm doing here? Have I hurt anyone's feelings, said something blunt or tactless? I'm asking because I've got into trouble on other forums in the past.

(Please don't interpret this as fishing for compliments.)
I think you're rather lovely, Skynet :hug:

Flameheart

Flameheart

i dont think anyone who is regularly active here has caused any trouble