Housing Situation

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

...and ive just signed a 2 year lease haven't I....duh....she probably had it on her calendar the mare...

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

I knew it was too good to be true.

this weekend they've been blaring their radio in the back all morning and then some guy started washing his car, right in front of my bedroom, radio blaring

I jump out and said, can you turn your radio down and got told to Get Fucked You Crazy Bitch

then a lot of abuse about how I shouldn't be doing this doing that IN MY OWN HOME and all you can hear me saying on the tape is, Do You Live Here? because he doesn't and that means shes breaching the Mediation

so then they called the cops who just rolled their eyes and said, call us next time don't approach them.

more shit. in my own fucking house. yet again. I'm not safe here.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
guy repaired his car right outside my window with the car stereo on loud knew as a lunatic i had no rights

now everyone in britain dislikes those large families on benefits, some focus group told the torys and they benefit capped them

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

the thing is Rambo this has been going on for 2.5 years now and we've already signed contracts that her friends/family do not address me and she does not cause Household Noise.

shes doing it on purpose, they want me out and that hasn't changed.

Calling the police because why. because I asked the old fart to turn his music down.

anyway theres certain little ways I have my revenge for example I just went out and watered at 4.30 am and oopsie knocked my flower tub and oopsie that sets her fucking dog off barking.

Then I come inside and do what I was Instructed NOT To Do on the first day I moved in (by her) which is

Run my washing machine.

The pipes are shared and make one hell of a noise.

While I was outside I made sure to make a comment about People Still In Bed At This Hour.

fucking ****s.

also I wrote another complaint email, I want HER gone. she is the one harassing me and breaking the mediation and I want her dealt with. Good luck.

Heres what gets me: they're all, oh youre mental lady

and I'm all

Yes, I am, and what level of Mentalness are you at, that you come and FUCK WITH ME??????????????????????????///

Last edited:
BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

heh all the lights are on nextdoor and its only 5.21am and the funniest part - it was her own yapping mutt who woke them up.

Job done.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
and her version will be it's lunatic crazy bitch you whose the problem. when i was harrrassed by problem kids it was easier for their parents to say it's that lunatic complaining than to admit they'd lost control of they're children

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

and her version will be it's lunatic crazy bitch you whose the problem. when i was harrrassed by problem kids it was easier for their parents to say it's that lunatic complaining than to admit they'd lost control of they're children
ah but I have a legal document where she's obliged to

1. keep noise to a minimum
2. not address me in any way at all, nor her friends and family.

But I agree, somehow it always ends up being My Fault. ALWAYS.

My reply: if you live next to a crazy person why do you spend your time trying to upset that crazy person, if youre not Even Crazier Yourself?

anyway its the weekend and I will have to wait until Office Hours but I have sent off an email to housing (again) telling them how victimized and unsafe I feel despite all their efforts.

This fucking bitch needs to die.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

and its started, 10.30 am on the knocker their backyard radio is on.

ive got one too, though.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

the old coot addressed me when I was walking with my friend so I have a witness.

she said, How Dare He? and I'm all, I TOLD YOU SO. Shit stirring, we used to call it.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

so its Monday morning and I sent an Email of Desperation after the events of the weekend, no one can deny that they are actively trying to inflame and upset me.

Hernextdoors old man husband boyfriend brother whatever the fuck he is. He's probably all 4.

I have no support at all except my friend yesterday who is a great believer in Karma, I am not. Only the vile live to ripe old ages.

Its literally doing my head in. Shes not even there at the moment and its doing my head in. I just dont want this situation, ive had enough Situations, why cant people be nice.

amongst other things (before I forget) he threatened to turn the hose on me, told me to dress decent, called me a fucking mental bitch, twirled his finger around his ear (seriously I haven't seen this since primary school) and my friend witnessed it.

why should I have to live like this its aboslutey horrific.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

dog barking this morning

and I have the beginnings of a pilonidal cyst which I blame Hernextdoor for. Its stress related and painful.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

barked at just now. shes sat out there w her radio. nothings changed.

I went and blared my radio for about 2 miiinutes and then thought, whats the point, the noise is just pissing me off.

Back to my early morning watering sessions.

fuck, I hate her. what a mean nasty cruel disgusting excuse for a human being. Her face even looks like a slapped arse, downturned mouth, ground in frown lines.

Bitch.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

yap yap yap on and on it went, long enough for me to go out back, attach the house, and spray down the fucking fence.

and now I'm sitting here waiting for police, no doubt the old **** has called them.

I wrote an email of complaint to the council, I have done so before but this time I put in that she hits it as well because she does.

and I asked if someone could suggest it get a bark collar if she cant/wont fucking well control it

barking dogs are the BANE of my life...why do you own a dog, and NEVER walk it? why?

just shut it in your backyard all fucking day to bark its bored brains out.

then I saw my cats pressed pretty much up against the fence giving it the fuck sign lol as they do the little shit stirrers. they were what it was barking at.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

hey bdu sorry you got trouble with hernextdoor dogs barking. do you have environmental officers where you are? they intercede when there is a noise problem be that dogs music or anti social behaviour.

in the uk people are now getting summoned to court, or get a fine. when they dont comply with the environmental officers. also they can get their dogs taken away. its a noise nuisance.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

hey bdu sorry you got trouble with hernextdoor dogs barking. do you have environmental officers where you are? they intercede when there is a noise problem be that dogs music or anti social behaviour.

in the uk people are now getting summoned to court, or get a fine. when they dont comply with the environmental officers. also they can get their dogs taken away. its a noise nuisance.
Hi

I actually have been to a mediation service over this cow who signed an agreement to control her animals.

So much toilet paper.

So Ive gone to Council because barking dogs are their business, and this time I have suggested SOMEONE suggest she get the thing a bark collar.

Barking dogs simply drive me insane. Insane. Especially this one because then I hear it get belted. So I put that in the email too.

and I just got up and cleared my throat at 5am out front and OFF IT WENT.

Slight revenge. One morning it will frighten her into a heart attack.

Juvenile and unhelpful of me I know. But at least she gets a taste of the Random Barking At An Inconvenient Time.

R

reese34

hi how is your kitten? how are you feeling today? could you record her, play it back to see if she likes the sound of her own voice? put it on youtube see how many likes she gets???

R

reese34

ive got a nosey neighbour ... think she knows it all. think she has to know it all!! one of those!! man three doors away, when his kids stay, hear those late at night like said many times before..

maybe, I should go put a hole in his canoe?? just a tinyish one??? or have a yard sell? with an arrow pointing towards his stuff, then say that over there is free to a good home!!

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

hi how is your kitten? how are you feeling today? could you record her, play it back to see if she likes the sound of her own voice? put it on youtube see how many likes she gets???
hi Reese

the kittens are now cats.

I wish I could teach them to bark.

R

reese34

that made me laugh!!! the nosey bitch who lives above me, told me the only way she will leave her flat is in a cardboard box!! ,, even that's too posh for her!!! the worms might get sick if they try eat her!!!

R

reese34

how many cats have you got? or growl like a tiger? or lion? :) get them to eat her, shred her to bits???