• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Housing Situation

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

I spoke too soon; I just heard her braying across the parking area to her old chum across the way.

shes back.

:(

followed by my mood instantly plummeting. Instantly.

Oh, my God. she just triggered off SI. :( Oh, my God.

This stuff is involuntary. its like a chain reaction.

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
A. because you've been getting away with it for years, that's why. :(

just got another bark/belt combo, 8am Saturday.

why doesn't this cow invest in a bark collar? :shrug:

A: because she likes hitting it.
can't you call the rspca or whatever you have there?

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

can't you call the rspca or whatever you have there?
I could; but then she'd know who called.

and then she'd start more trouble.

lots of people hit their dogs. :( she doesn't beat it, just lets it bark for a while and THEN picks it up yells at it and smacks it on the (whatever, sounds like rump).(n)

I doubt RSPCA would do anything for that other than shove some Humanely Train You Dog pamphlets in her letterbox, and the jury's still out if she can actually read or not.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

I've finally got somewhere to live and have been dealing with a really nasty neighbor ever since I moved in, a year ago.

Right now I am sitting here listening to her slagging me off to her male relative (we share a fence and if she stands right up beside it, I hear every word, even when inside, like now).

I'm also waiting for my Support Worker to call and tell me if the Housing Officer is coming today.

I'm petrified this old bitch will get her way and get me evicted.

Either way just hearing her voice and knowing she's actively trying to antagonize me (again) is driving me insane.

Its a trigger.

I haven't eaten, had a shower, taken my meds, nothing...

just sitting here listening to her voice
can you tape her crap situation. feel for you. sounds like your nerves are jangled can you get away. when i had multi probs where i live now i had to get away i only came back long enough to feed the cat felt dreadfull... but i was in such constant anxiety.

the chink of light for me was house sitting at friends houses and i was so lucky as i had a friend who went away for the whole of the summer holidays. and then as these friends moved on/away luckily things changed here this is a time period of several years.

every time there was a noise i would be up looking out the window i likened myself to a meerkat cautiously and nervously looking for potential trouble, someone said to me regarding this, "dont even go there" as in resist the temptation to keep looking out the window.
Meerkat-Silhouette-Stencil.jpg

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

can you tape her crap situation. feel for you. sounds like your nerves are jangled can you get away. when i had multi probs where i live now i had to get away i only came back long enough to feed the cat felt dreadfull... but i was in such constant anxiety.

the chink of light for me was house sitting at friends houses and i was so lucky as i had a friend who went away for the whole of the summer holidays. and then as these friends moved on/away luckily things changed here this is a time period of several years.

every time there was a noise i would be up looking out the window i likened myself to a meerkat cautiously and nervously looking for potential trouble, someone said to me regarding this, "dont even go there" as in resist the temptation to keep looking out the window.
View attachment 12208
LOL

this old bat makes it her lifes work to drive me out of here

I emailed housing just this week stating that I had 0/10 privacy and even they have to acknowledge that; I told them about the dog hitting

weve already been to mediation because she tried to kill my kittens with a spade and I taped her

so part of the mediation was for her to Control Her Animal. which she does by belting it. Nice one bitch, I see what you did there.

I keep asking for a fence but no luck. She has one way shadecloth, sits right by my fence and gets on the phone while staring through

yep its horrible

and ongoing - 2 years now

and no ones helping.

so. I dunno.

R

reese34

tw, don't want to sound dim, why would she get you evicted? your not doing anything wrong? its her?

My next door neighbour has a canoe, shall we put her in it.... ops....? ;).....sorry I just try to enlighten it, I know how you feel about bad neighbours ect, when his kids stay, I hear them late at night!! keep strong!!! I know that's easy said than done, talk to the housing officer and support worker!!

I live under a nosey witch.... think she knows it all ect all people like that are not worth our time!! they never grow up, don't have lives!! just like to do it because deep, deep down,,, they have sad little lives and they need to fill there big shoes that don't fit them, really they are just little kids in a big persons body!!

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

tw, don't want to sound dim, why would she get you evicted? your not doing anything wrong? its her?

My next door neighbour has a canoe, shall we put her in it.... ops....? ;).....sorry I just try to enlighten it, I know how you feel about bad neighbours ect, when his kids stay, I hear them late at night!! keep strong!!! I know that's easy said than done, talk to the housing officer and support worker!!

I live under a nosey witch.... think she knows it all ect all people like that are not worth our time!! they never grow up, don't have lives!! just like to do it because deep, deep down,,, they have sad little lives and they need to fill there big shoes that don't fit them, really they are just little kids in a big persons body!!
I'm young theyre old

she told me, and I have it on tape

You're on MY premises, kid, GO HOME.

yelled through my window.

shes a nasty old bat but I turned around and said in my BPD way, Think On Lady, I'm 30 years younger than you so I WIN.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

like Reese says she is a sad little life. i had a neighbour like that and i never told him anything. and he was almost standing on one leg in desperation to know my business, which he thought he did!! and like i said to him once ---- ,"what you dont know you will make up anyway," right to his face and he never blinked!

i learnt that i had to ignore peeps but increased my peripheral vision lol so i would walk back to the flat and not look round took some doing at times, i figured i needed to reduce the nervous body language that was probably coming from me. dont have anything to do with your neighbour, that what i had to do in the end.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

I want some decent fencing; if its not her peering through its her mutt dog yapping at my cats.

she used to have a cohort, the old bat next to her, but she is way smarter and realized leaving me alone was going to be the Best Policy.

Not this old cow, oh no. She dyes her hair red and wears jeans so low cut her arse hangs out the top, boobs everywhere etc, and shes nearly 70

sounds like a cow mooing when she talks = these two had the place all sewn up until I arrived and stopped their relatives and customers parking on my frontage. I think they advertise their (free, govt) housing on Air Bnb and I came along and fucked it all up.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

hope you get the fencing you need and a bloke to do it!

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

hope you get the fencing you need and a bloke to do it!
lol the last guy I had, came and whippersnipped and turned around and caught her staring at him

What are YOU looking at? he snarled

I could've (did) kiss him :D

last weekends crab dinner was supposed to come and help but yeah. as if I need his sort of BS.

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

I've finally got somewhere to live and have been dealing with a really nasty neighbor ever since I moved in, a year ago.

Right now I am sitting here listening to her slagging me off to her male relative (we share a fence and if she stands right up beside it, I hear every word, even when inside, like now).

I'm also waiting for my Support Worker to call and tell me if the Housing Officer is coming today.

I'm petrified this old bitch will get her way and get me evicted.

Either way just hearing her voice and knowing she's actively trying to antagonize me (again) is driving me insane.

Its a trigger.

I haven't eaten, had a shower, taken my meds, nothing...

just sitting here listening to her voice
I am so sorry BorderlineDownunder! :hug: I hate neighbours like that!!!

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
I am so sorry BorderlineDownunder! :hug: I hate neighbours like that!!!
i try to get on with the neighbours but getting hard, can do without a neighbour dispute with the predujice attached to my schitzoprenia diagnosis

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

that's why they are mean to me

theyre old age pensioners I'm mental health

I don't belong, according to them.

I said to Hernextdoorbutone, do you know how crazy I am? and she said, No, and I said, Do you want to find out?

and since then shes left me alone. :D

its Hernextdoor and her yapper that constantly gives me the shits and irrits. Constantly, every day, 2 years now. Let alone my cats who come running in, terrorized.

still all I need do is go out the front when I wake up usually about 4, and nudge my planter with my foot.

INSTANT dog going off its nut. she sleeps with it so - yeah, bitch, theres a connection.

also when I first moved in she lectured me about the Plumbing at Night making a noise so now I will put a load of washing on at 4, if shes really pissed me off.

swings and roundabouts.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

ive made the profound decision to start planting - it is spring after all.

im severely lacking privacy and growing something is probably the cheapest and easiest way to correct this.

Ive also asked my new handyman if he can concrete, he can, so im going to get him to put my shed in and maybe concrete a bit out back. either that or gravel and pavers.

hes all, oh I don't know how to do that yet and I was thinking, Hell, I know :( I'll show you.