• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

Housing Situation

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
some of those oaps have an issue with their rights you only have to sit on the disabled and oaps seat on the bus to realise that

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

some of those oaps have an issue with their rights you only have to sit on the disabled and oaps seat on the bus to realise that

the Big Boss Lady is GERMAN and actually has her public housing rented out on airbnb

ive been here 18 monts and twice strange Germans have turned up and stayed, once w campervan

highly illegal - I think I'm threatening their Side Business.

the other one frst boasted, My Husband Was a Builder, so I asked her why he didn't build her a fucking house to live in

the Kraut has left me alone ever snce I said to her

so you think I'm crazy? I am. DO YOU WANT TO FIND OUT HOW CRAZY?????

no she decided to Leave Me Alone. Smart.

this one right next door, Mother Hubbard, she is a BOGAN feral Australian from the equivalent of Colwyn Bay, somehow managed to get a cottage by the beach despite having a Builder Husband.

both got their noses in the public trough, resent any one else doing it.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

I just stood in my backyard and SCREAMED at the top of my lungs

WHY DO I HAVE TO BE FUCKING BARKED AT ALL DAY EVERY DAY

to whoever was listening.

it went quiet.

then I came in and sent an email to housing informing them that I am UTTERLY sick and fucking tired of the lack of privacy I have and their refusal to even entertain a new fence and paving for me.

emailed it in so its in writing, that this refusal to assist is causing me ongoing Suicidality.

I left the Homicidality part off because You know, it probably wouldn't have been a good idea.

But I am so close to fucking killing either this yapping mutt or its owners or more likely myself, its unfunny.

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
have you complained to the council about the dog? do you have good noise cancelling headphones?

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

have you complained to the council about the dog? do you have good noise cancelling headphones?
what?

why should I have to wear goddam headphones in my own fucking house?

its THEM with the dogs who are tortured by being locked up all day and never walked

WHY IS IT ALWAYS MY FAULT

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
what?

why should I have to wear goddam headphones in my own fucking house?

its THEM with the dogs who are tortured by being locked up all day and never walked

WHY IS IT ALWAYS MY FAULT
you don't have to and I never said it was your fault. I was trying to help you with an interim solution until you can sort out the issue with a noise order or whatever you have over there.
I have the same issue with noise and that is the solution I use.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

you don't have to and I never said it was your fault. I was trying to help you with an interim solution until you can sort out the issue with a noise order or whatever you have over there.
I have the same issue with noise and that is the solution I use.
OK well I would have to cement the headphones to my head 24/7 because that is how often I get barked at, which would do WONDERS for my insomnia.

as I cant even stand to listen to the radio it seems counterproductive.

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
is it more than one dog then? have you spoken to the council about it?

you can use ear plugs at night.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

is it more than one dog then? have you spoken to the council about it?

you can use ear plugs at night.
of course I have

and no I cant

I get athletes foot of the freakn ear.

its not constant but it is CONSTANT in that every single time the mutt sees or smells me off he goes.

there is nothing to be done about this because he sees and hears me every day and has been TRAINED to bark at me

so now I get the added horror of h aving to listen to him be DISCIPLINED, hit and yelled at, for barking at me

so its a double whammy. Not only Anger but Guilt

clever isn't she, the dumb cow.

ive emailed my housing yet again begging for a fence AGAIN so he can at least not see me. Ive even offered to pay but No.

they told me they would send me paperwork to move 6 weeks ago, again no.

its bullshit.

council - well I have them on regular email. I email them weekly and weekly they do Nothing.

lets not forget I'm also on a busy corner and don't know where my cats are, yet again, due to barking dogs. could be road pizza for all I know or anyone else gives a shit.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

So this morning Barbaras in the house and she had to go outside and call her (already present) cat at 4am and when that didn't work slightly, oh so slightly shift the planter with her foot so it made a scraping sound that sent the YAPPER off its freakn NUT and hopefully gave its owner a heart attack or close to one.

and as I don't sleep, bitch, this can occur every single night if you want it to.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

oh and last night I sent my so called fucking Social Worker an email pointing out exactly what they've done to help me >>>>ZERO<<<<

her animal is still completely out of control, seventeen times a fucking day, every single day, and me and my cats still cower in here like unwelcome tourists because of it.

they came to my house sat down and promised theyd send me transfer paperwork, ive received nothing 6 weeks later.

and I don't see why I should move anyway, all I want is a decent fucking fence so that mongrel cant stand there watching me and barking at my cats.

and paving because I simply cannot cope with the lawn.

youd think this would be easy and practical as ive now been yelling about it for nearly 2 years but no, still ignored.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

and I have proof now they've thrown things over my fence; I cleaned up a bit and found a bunch of their crap lattice theyd just chucked over.

Undeniable.

they have to put a proper fence up, its no longer safe. its NEVER been safe for me, now its not safe for Them.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

another irony - ive figured out this bitch has a husband.

with a house.

so whys she in a cottage by the sea as a widower?

hmmmm....

shes that stupid she sits right by my fence and gets on the phone. I can sit in my loungeroom and listen to what the person on the other end says.

why would you do that, if you had a brain in there and were up to no good?

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

A. because you've been getting away with it for years, that's why. :(

just got another bark/belt combo, 8am Saturday.

why doesn't this cow invest in a bark collar? :shrug:

A: because she likes hitting it.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

the old mare has gone away; of course she has, Spring Racing has begun.

so I get some backyard peace.

ive got a guy coming this week for a paving quote and I have decided to lash out on a garden shed. if I spend about $2k I think I can make it nice out there.

I'm even considering leaving some grass in now, and just buying a lawnmower. If I have a shed, I'll have somewhere to keep it.