Housing Situation

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
looks like my neighbours gone into hospital again, 3rd time in a week, could be on the way out, considering the people the sally army houses homeless with drug alcohol and dare i say it severe mental health issues who can i expect as a new chum

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

this bitch is allegedly sane.

well after a weekend of her hooting and hollering and her fucking mutt yapping at me every time I opened my mouth

I dug out an old email I had sent to the Housing Social Worker about it all, who, true to form, had not responded

this time I sent both the earlier more hysterical emails and composed another more direct and quite blunt email, to a whole bunch of people including her Boss, and the Mediation that was supposed to have Worked.

Cat. Amongst. Pigeons.

they've all got the original Clearly Unwell emails re the yapping begging for fencing, and now they've got a top up begging anyone at all for any help at all even a Bark Collar.

Ignore THAT.

I swear I felt like x this morning, all because I didn't sleep last night, all because I was barked at all fucking day yesterday.

I even get barked at, sitting in my own house. I don't even MAKE noise, myself, I don't run a tv or radio or anything.

Peace and quiet for me? forget it. a dogs rights to bark at the wind overrules any rights I have to peace, 10000 times. :curseyou:

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

ha.

hahahhahahahah

yesterday I taped the mongrel yapping at me for 10 straight minutes then again for another 20.

I was inside as is clearly shown by the vid. Doesn't matter it yaps at me anyway

so I called the Council who have never been involved before and are responsible for Animal Control, legally

I used to work for Council and had a lot to do with Bad Dog Owners because I was the poor sucker trying to get them to pay their fines

anyway Council asked me, what sort of dog is it?<<<<<<<<which would mean nothing to most people but has told me one thing, loud and clear

after all this grandstanding and fucking mediation and carry on, THIS MUTT IS NOT REGISTERED :D

you would think shed ensure she had it registered and legal wouldn't you

but no....from what young chicky told me at the Council, no she hasn't registered it

THIS IS A HUGE FINE :D :D :D :D and they are actually Visiting Her which is also Not Council Behaviour if the dog is registered

theyre coming out to view it, fine her, and tell her to control it or shell get more fines

:D

yeah, it might take a while bitches,

BUT I WILL WIN.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

I saw this poisonous old dwarf in the chemist and had to resist and impulse to kick her in the fucking head.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

so shes been off staying with her husband.

either that or she hasn't been well. the dog yapped yesterday and i heard her yelling at it from inside.

maybe shes unwell. oh dear.

shouldn't have eaten that gravy soaked sponge perhaps

IM ONLY JOKING :D

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
you'll outlive your neighbour, i've outlived my alky neighbour, i'll probably outlive my present neighbour god knows who i'll get as a new chum

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

you'll outlive your neighbour, i've outlived my alky neighbour, i'll probably outlive my present neighbour god knows who i'll get as a new chum
one has already broken something, hobbling about on a cane.

this other one though, reminds me of my mother

only the good die young :(

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

I finally started planting, I should've done it ages ago.

whacked in a tree or two. Anyway ive done it now. and because water is free here ill pour water into it and grow the hell out of it and plant some other stuff besides and try to insulate myself from their glares and stares with a wall of green.

trees are always good anyway and these are natives with flowers so will feed the birds. :) not the crones I hope hahah.

NicoretteGummed

NicoretteGummed

I finally started planting, I should've done it ages ago.

whacked in a tree or two. Anyway ive done it now. and because water is free here ill pour water into it and grow the hell out of it and plant some other stuff besides and try to insulate myself from their glares and stares with a wall of green.

trees are always good anyway and these are natives with flowers so will feed the birds. :) not the crones I hope hahah.
Forgive me for asking this BorderlineDU but does the Borderline bit in your name refer to Bi-Polar or Borderline PD???

I was diagnosed as Borderline PD for about 5 years and even was a patient at the notorious Henderson Hospital in Sutton, Surrey, near London in 1997 so i'm not prejudiced.

The Hospital was horrible.

Most of the people there were misdiagnosed and were either mad or half mad and as the hospital was totally non med you can imagine the pandemonium that ensued as a result.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

borderline. out on the borderline.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

I get up in agony at 2am, go to my kitchen and Hernextdoors mutt starts yapping at me

so I screamed at it to shut up

got worse

2 fucking am. am I never to have a Break?

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
you can have real problems with dogs if they decide your not pack

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

you can have real problems with dogs if they decide your not pack
or if they are Actively Taught that the neighbor is the Enemy

I heard the old cow say, Now Coco, You know you're not Allowed to Bark.

Like its My issue.

um, no, Hernextdoor, as amazing as it may seem when you live in a place with running water, no, dogs ARENT allowed to Bark at 2am because the neighbor got up for a hot water bottle.

There are laws. I know, right.

Now, if it were MY dog yapping at her at 2am, wouldn't there be a row.

I'm fucking sick and tired of always being in the wrong.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
why do they put all these people on top of each other in social housing with inadequate sound proofing, guess the buy to let place next door where the landlord has converted it into flats isn't social housing, i have to keep a fan heater on all night to drown out the noise through the wall, it probably doesn;t help i need 12hrs sleep whilst they can get by with 6

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

we aren't on top of each other; she has just TRAINED this thing to have a go at me.

we share a fence.

she sits right up on the fence to make her daily phone calls, because shes a ****. a trouble making shit stirring flaming ****.

and I just have to Ignore it.

ugh...she gets out there and yells away, says really pointed things like , Youre Not Allowed To Bark, just being a bitch.

and she has some brother/husband critter coming around and egging her on.

she told me once her husband was a builder, I asked where her house was. Why didn't he build you one then. Then I realized, he probably lives in it, that's why hes in and out all the damn time, they have a cottage by the sea courtesy of the Aus govt as well as a house.

:(

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
we aren't on top of each other; she has just TRAINED this thing to have a go at me.

we share a fence.

she sits right up on the fence to make her daily phone calls, because shes a ****. a trouble making shit stirring flaming ****.

and I just have to Ignore it.

ugh...she gets out there and yells away, says really pointed things like , Youre Not Allowed To Bark, just being a bitch.

and she has some brother/husband critter coming around and egging her on.

she told me once her husband was a builder, I asked where her house was. Why didn't he build you one then. Then I realized, he probably lives in it, that's why hes in and out all the damn time, they have a cottage by the sea courtesy of the Aus govt as well as a house.

when i went to my dads funeral in brum, the benefit people asked for a bank statement there were payments on card in brum, so when they sent me the list of things i had to declare highlighted was any property other than the property you live in

if they've got a house and are getting subsidised housing in britain thats fraud, you could always threaten to report her

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

when i went to my dads funeral in brum, the benefit people asked for a bank statement there were payments on card in brum, so when they sent me the list of things i had to declare highlighted was any property other than the property you live in

if they've got a house and are getting subsidised housing in britain thats fraud, you could always threaten to report her
nope; everyone over the age of 65 is entitled to govt housing, and what I think they've done is "separated".

She is in there alone about 60% of the time.

So its probably perfectly legal, and our local housing mob are being closed down anyway so none of them give a toss if you call them about something.

:shrug:

I can still put my laundry on at 3am though, we share a wall and the pipes make a hell of a noise :D

and the old bat may dress like Gidget, but she's about as old, so I get to sit back and watch her fall apart.

She had a Comrade, Hernextdoorbutone, who actually came knocking on my door throwing her 85 year old weight around, right up until I asked her if she knew how crazy I was, and when she said, No, if she wanted to Find Out. :curseyou:

She didn't apparently. So ive had no problems from her since, then she broke her hip. Just this nut next door, as usual, ive got a Jealous Bitch Hating On Me.

I should be used to it by now.

She stares at my male friends. Horny old toad.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

Overheard from Hernextdoor, who mustve had a truly confronting experience on Christmas Day

"boys don't touch dolls, that's Crap.""

no doubting the tone. The boy that touched the doll OFFENDED the shite out of her.

what a nasty mean old bitch. Her face looks like a slapped arse, her tone matches, and so does her Sexist fucking Judgment.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

Hernextdoor has fired up again, shes out there slamming doors and blaring her radio

Honestly the ONLY thing I can think of that may have triggered her, is me planting 3 trees out front.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

Hernextdoor has fired up again, shes out there slamming doors and blaring her radio

Honestly the ONLY thing I can think of that may have triggered her, is me planting 3 trees out front.

this continued all day yesterday and was Unmistakeable, she was up and down on my frontage like she fekkn owns it.

It MUST be the tree planting that has offended her. Ive done nothing else, haven't even seen her.

:shrug: