Housing Situation

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

I've finally got somewhere to live and have been dealing with a really nasty neighbor ever since I moved in, a year ago.

Right now I am sitting here listening to her slagging me off to her male relative (we share a fence and if she stands right up beside it, I hear every word, even when inside, like now).

I'm also waiting for my Support Worker to call and tell me if the Housing Officer is coming today.

I'm petrified this old bitch will get her way and get me evicted.

Either way just hearing her voice and knowing she's actively trying to antagonize me (again) is driving me insane.

Its a trigger.

I haven't eaten, had a shower, taken my meds, nothing...

just sitting here listening to her voice

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

Hi yall

well housing have been and gone and all went well until

they ripped out another years probationary lease

I said, is the bag next door getting one?

No, she's been a tenant since 2010 so she's exempt.

DISCRIMINATION.

I can appeal but whats the point

im furious

I got punished for her acts, no more no less

No wonder im paranoid

are you paranoid if they really ARE against you....?

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

Calmed down somewhat

in fact slipped into a stupor

I signed the (probationary) lease for another year and they are doing something about getting a proper fence erected

Im sat here listening to my classical music and the sounds of the Old Bag erecting yet more garbage which (not that im going to tell her) will no doubt all be pulled down when the Proper Fence gets approved

There's a teensy weensy bit of pleasure in that

because this time she's putting up expensive stuff instead of plastic

Heh

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
my neighbours a gossip and a grumpy old women but i have to get on with her, feel she discusses my schitzoprenia but if i'm out of work for no reason i'm a scrounger in the present climate. alternative version, she's not as bad as some neighbours i had who've been violent. at least she isn't running a reign of terror like one guy on one estate

messymoo

messymoo

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm sorry you've been given another year probation that does seem unfair. I would do your best to ignore the silly mare.
I hope the new fence gets put up soon for you. I'm sorry your feeling so unsettled by it all. I hope you will be okay.
:hug: xx

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

I got up this morning and my kitten is sick.

My much loved furbaby turned up on my doorstep with a broken neck back in August, now this...

My support worker called to see how I was feeling and told me she would call in and look at the kitten (fellow animal lover).

Well the kittens breathing is labored.

Fortunately I have a vet right across the road so my worker said take her, we can organize funding...so I did...only to find he's a she, she's her breathing is labored, but apart from that she's perfectly healthy, heres some antibiotics, give us $100, cheers.

So now out of my princely fortnightly sum of $380 $100 has already gone and I haven't even bought food yet, nor petrol...and my support worker is now talking Food Vouchers instead of you know, reimbursement for the vet like she'd mentioned...

And they wonder why we struggle to trust them.

Kitten is sleeping btw and breathing seems a bit easier - she's still breathing fast but not making the squeaking sounds like before. She's in a nice rolled up sleep whereas earlier she was in a crouchy type of sleep.

My worker called and said don't you feel better?

and im all No I feel like a fucking idiot, like something else ive done has failed yet again...all the while hating myself for the failure to do the most simple things I used to do without even turning a hair...!

God I hate being crazy. I can hear how irrational I am yet seem utterly unable to snap out of it.

:BLAH:

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

i hope your kitten gets better soon xx
Thanks Lu

she's had one dose of antibiotic and is here next to me on the sofa

I swear she's looking a bit perkier and her breathing's easier

The vet was concerned about "the local nut job" poisoning her

I lol and said "apparently im the local nut job" and he said, No You're not.

at this point nothing would surprise me

but she seems like she hasn't been poisoned

Thank God.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

Listening to her voice again

while she fills in another neighbor

out the front this time

I really really wish she'd suddenly fall to the ground

and die

I would open my door

Peer out

close it again

sahasrara

sahasrara

is it worth getting some recordings of this? then you can find out about going to the police about slander. If it carries on after the police have intervened then she could get kicked out for harassment.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
i remember when i made an issue of problem kids, before the jeremy bulgor case made problem kids an issue, no one was understanding as far as the familys were concerned it was that lunatic complaining about our innocent kids

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

I have got recordings of her.

I tape her the minute she opens her mouth.

I had a meeting here with the Housing Rep and my Support Worker

I played her latest rant

The silence afterward was golden

She's being spoken to and hopefully im getting a fence

She may have already been spoken to actually because she hasn't been home last night

Apparently I ruined her Birthday and she had to go to Pirie to get over it (she yelled at me)

Im all...WTF....I actually have no idea what the heck she is referring to

But when she said Pirie

I said

That'd be right

It actually explains a lot

Rough As Guts.

Port Pirie is quite literally, the arsehole of the Universe

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

is it worth getting some recordings of this? then you can find out about going to the police about slander. If it carries on after the police have intervened then she could get kicked out for harassment.
Here's how its working:

She's been here since 2010 with zero complaints

Ive been here since 2014 with *uncountable* complaints by Witches 1 and 2

So I lose.

Taped rants or not.

Strangled cats or not.

Im the one who is getting punished.

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
all i can say is with mental illness anything you say or do can be put down to the illness, then theres the off med people tending to behave in ways that give us all a bad name, those in authority will have experience of such people colouring they're judgement

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

Its driving me insane. I told the Housing worker the other day I feel like I've had another year homeless. I feel like I'm sleeping on my own fekkn sofa at the Permission and Supervision of Her Next Door.

I feel caged.

Trapped within 4 walls. Cant go out the front because she's there waiting

Cant go out the back because she's there waiting

But she's not there TODAY

so I can hang my laundry out without being observed/yelled at/triggered/barked at

sahasrara

sahasrara

strangled cats? has she hurt your kittens?! even with the fact that she has been there for so long, maybe the fact that she apparently has no complaints was because the previous tennants felt the same as you about her behaviour. If you record everything in writing with video/audio evidence then house have no choice but to do something. If she has hurt your animals it's a criminal matter, I know it's hard but you cannot let her ruin your life and your safe place. Just keep trying, we are all here supporting you through this

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

Hi Y'all

My cat turned up with a broken neck and she's been kicking and screeching at the kittens.

I don't know if the two are connected.

They say I'm "paranoid" but if I was paranoid I'd have already had my cats blood on her hands way back in August when it first happened surely...ive never ever accused her of it even to anyone else - but her reaction to my new kittens (and now one is sick) was STARTLING.

Who screeches at kittens FFS? No matter Who owns them?

Anyway here's how it stands;

I now have to go to reconciliation.

This isn't as bad as it sounds

It means that I attend alone and explain the situation

Then they contact her and ask for her side

Then they come back to both of us (separately) with an agreement

Its just More Hassle but an Agreement and a Fence will surely calm her down

I cant WAIT till I hear what her complaints are about me

Apart from the fact I'm breathing I've done ZERO except pull down her plastic shite when she wouldn't let my cat out (yes Cat 2 got trapped in her anti cat barrier). She slammed the door in my face so I went and tore it down myself so she called the cops.

She truly is an awful individual

what makes it worse is

shes got one of those nasal whiney Australian voices - think Neighbours on Crack - and it just goes thru you and thru you

she camps out right beside my fence

watches my backyard (one way shadecloth) and talks on the phone

sounds like a fekkn crow cawing

if she's not out the back she's out the front Rallying Her Troops

I just remember part of her rant was me "making trouble for someone what's dying" by which she meant, I wanted her rellies not to park on my frontage (which started this whole shebang)

So "someone what's dying" has been dying for 358 days now, still drives, still wants to park his car apparently on my frontage, still mad about it

The previous tenant "never caused no trouble" because the poor old guy was demented as hell, pissed in every cupboard and corner, and didn't drive so didn't need his own frontage, had no resources to challenge the nasty old bag anyway when she parked on his frontage.

I did.

Anyway I'm considering an appeal, heck why the hell not, I've appealed everything else, may as well add more BS to the BS pile ive got stacked up here

Today she is back home after a night away so im depressed and trapped again

Its still early (7am) and she doesn't drag her arse out of bed till 9, but there's no guarantee her mutt isn't out there stalking me

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

I just got back from my therapist

we discussed this

he is very alarmed

hurting or threatening to hurt animals (ive got her on tape) is a Huge Red Flag

He says I need to formally make a huge deal about this issue

He will write back up letters also if required

He said she's dangerous

I KNEW it...I knew it wasn't just me...

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

OK so today I have to go to Mediation over neighbor

Its only me and the Mediator, for me to give my side

I will play her everything I have

Including her threatening to kill my cats, in fact, attempting to do it (she had a handspade or something she was trying to strike at them with)

My therapist says this is Deeply Concerning

I tell ya,

take a MH person and shove them next door to the town Psychopath....yeah that'd be a great idea

But seriously, it couldn't happen to any one else :(

At least I get to have My Say

My Therapist has also told me to Appeal the Probation and Im going to

Fuck her.

Fuck THEM all for not handling her sooner

she's been a problem for a year now

unrelenting

some of the language I have taped is absolutely amazing - she seems to think My Property is Hers

with all the threats regarding the kittens on tape

she'll be lucky if SHE'S not evicted

The Worm is Turning

Every (MI) Dog Has Its Day

And today is mine.

(trying to become more positive in my thinking instead of Feeling Owned)