• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hounding knock teeth out

P

Paul561

I am being hounded and they are knocking my teeth out.
My teeth hurt. My voice is Matt and he hounds me constantly. Never stops, nightmares and believe he is hounding me at night too.
He hits his fists and threatens me. it is miserable.

C

calfellows

Paul,

Sorry for your situation. How long have you had voices?
Just that the crazy screaming rant is normally controllable,
once you get the hang of it. The others with you will know
what to do, as we are not alone. Try to get the others to
take control of the situation, to break the spell.

This post will have a list of links, and look for the coping strategies poster. Also take a peek at the other material, to try and find some sort of solution or distraction. Quality of life is everything, and so you might want to keep that in mind.

Voices Related Links:
http://forum.s481.sureserver.com/showpost.php?p=1323&postcount=3.

Kind Regards,
Cal

P

Paul561

Thanks Cal,

I don't think anyone has it worse than me.
None of the medicine they are giving me is doing anything so I am not going to take it anymore.

Paul

T

terri

Paul

Don't forget we are all here for you and with you every step of the way.

Don't forget to kick him back and you can do this by saying the Lord's prayer whenever he talks and the pain starts. If this does not work try the 23rd psalm. Try not to panic because this gives the voice more power and do stay calm if you can. There are other voices who will be there for you who will be benign. This violent voice which causes pain has more strength at present than any other voice around you so don't let him get the better of you if you can help it and do keep us informed what is happening if you want to.

He is an evil spirit with enormous strength which causes you pain. It might be an idea to bi-locate and you can do that through your imagination and/or meditation; do not think of anything other than the person you would most like to be with in a special place, or alone if you want, go there through your thoughts and then Matt will start to be left behind and he will know you have control. Why not use mind over matter if you can. Always remember that this pain, teeth knocking out, is not terminal, and can do you no real lasting damage but is unpleasant and terrifying at the time.

Good luck

R

C

calfellows

Paul,

I have the same problem that no medication has ever worked for me, except the sleepy type drugs. Benedryl (USA Benedryl) is over the counter, and the doc says to never stop taking it. Benedryl was one of the first antipsychotics, and it was used during the Vietnam war for the soldiers.

Paul, your inner protector/comforter needs to take the bull by the horns. You are impaired, incapacitated, disfunctional, and so they need to pull you out of it. This is very familiar territory to them, and they will either make you or break you.

rict is telling you the truth, that you can distract the negs, stay busy, to change the atmosphere. The other voices can do the same thing chant and smoke signals, just to help you out. The Moody Blues music has saved my life multiple times, soothing, changes the mood, joy and dancing around in your head, changes the atmosphere completely. You might also try the exorcism audio posted earlier, 24/7, or maybe some good Monk Chanting music. Deezer.com is a free music website, and also btjunkie.com for the torrent files, music and movies. You might consider the movie called "Puppetmasters".

As far as quality of life, might consider working out, jogging, health and vitamin routine, study or reading, hobbies, social activity, just something to improve your state of mind and character; self image; and outlook on life. It has to come from within. Spirit has to make a move. Things usually wont get better until/unless they do. A house against itself cannot stand.

I don't know if you are spiritual or not, but keep in mind that all Pentecostals hear voices. The pagans and wiccans do also, and also the evangelicals and others. The key here, is that joining such social groups/networks usually puts you under their hedge of protection, spiritual; and there is nothing that the negs can do to change that.

SZ :D

T

terri

Any news Paul?

Are you feeling any better? I do hope so. See ya

Arnie

P

Paul561

Yea I do too.

How are you?