• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hospital

O

OlderStudent

its better that you are getting the correct treatment!

Sodabiscuit

Sodabiscuit

Are you French? I have been learning French since I was 14 and I still can't speak it.
Yes I'm french 🙂
What got you into learning it ?
I myself learned Spanish for many years and have the speaking level of a child ahah

B

basil and oregano

Yes, I am happy about it. I am glad I stopped waiting for public hospital and went to a mental/neurolohical health hospital. It was too pricey for me but it was worth it.
I think you made a really good choice. Have a safe and quick recovery!

h24

h24

Hope you feel better very soon, glad you have support as well.
Thank you. I think I will continue on that hospital, they were helpful and nice. I told them about a horror therapy story and they thought it was relevant in me hiding my depression symptoms, while other doctors dismissed as an over reaction.

O

OlderStudent

it sounds like it will be worth it, and will do you good!

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
Thank you. I think I will continue on that hospital, they were helpful and nice. I told them about a horror therapy story and they thought it was relevant in me hiding my depression symptoms, while other doctors dismissed as an over reaction.
I'm glad the hospital is nice and helpful.

O

OlderStudent

Hi h24, how are you feeling today?

Linda1989

Linda1989

I have some mental disorders, mostly anxiety, obsessions and depression. I have been tapering off my medication. They think I am physically fine. Just need therapy and tranquilizers
I went off my medication 4 times and it was never good. The last time was the worse I was hallucinating like crazy and paranoid. The reason why I got off my medication was because of my religion belief, It set me back bad. My doctor was going to wean me off in 2014 but I stop taking it cold turkey the worst thing I ever done. I probably would of been skinny right now, might of had a boyfriend and baby. Men only like me when Im skinny😔

O

OlderStudent

not all men thanks you very much :p

I think that people in general judge off looks and attraction.

I am a heavy build with a paunch i cannot get rid of. Even at my fittest had to. I was still out performing people half my age but remained a very large.

most women i chat to however say how nice I am...

you canna win! :D

h24

h24

Hi h24, how are you feeling today?
I slept for 16 hours straight. I am a little shaky but might be low blood sugar as i haven't eaten anything in 24 hours. I did not wake up with unbearable anxiety though. Yesterday my cousin told me my right hand is shaking a lot, I am a little worried about it.

h24

h24

I went off my medication 4 times and it was never good. The last time was the worse I was hallucinating like crazy and paranoid. The reason why I got off my medication was because of my religion belief, It set me back bad. My doctor was going to wean me off in 2014 but I stop taking it cold turkey the worst thing I ever done. I probably would of been skinny right now, might of had a boyfriend and baby. Men only like me when Im skinny😔
You do not need a boyfriend to be happy. I gained weight on antidepressant. I found as many men as I was skinny because most men don't care. Lose weight for you if you want. Eat healthy but don't constrict. I know I struggle is real but self love is the best thing you can do.

O

OlderStudent

wow! 16 hours!?1 i slept 8 last night and was amazed. like twice what i normally get! I am not surprised that you are shakey.

and I agree. you don't need a partner to be happy. sometimes it makes it a lot worse. Men in particular can be very bad as many do not care :(

h24

h24

wow! 16 hours!?1 i slept 8 last night and was amazed. like twice what i normally get! I am not surprised that you are shakey.

and I agree. you don't need a partner to be happy. sometimes it makes it a lot worse. Men in particular can be very bad as many do not care :(
I usually sleep 6-8 hours but I wake up with severe anxiety. My doctor said it might be a sign of not relaxing in sleep. Ativan is not supposed to make you sleep but make you relax. I can sleep even more now.

O

OlderStudent

yeah, that makes sense. just because you sleep does not mean that you have slept properly