• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Horrific neighbours

Z

Zoe1

yeah hold onto that thought
she needs help there is something wrong with her not you

S

Sam456

yeah hold onto that thought
she needs help there is something wrong with her not you
The problem with this though is nobody can do anything about it. I've never met anyone like this. Worst part is she didn't even look at us for 3years before this happened.
Lockdown and boredom is what happened! X

Z

Zoe1

yes but if you can get some help for yourself
it will ease things a bit in how you're experiencing it

S

Sam456

Has anyone any idea how I go about trying to get this woman help? I have found out she has severe mental health issues, and I am trying to find a way to get her help. But there's no way she would speak to us. Any idea who to contact? Getting to the point its getting scary and police aren't interested!

R

ramboghettouk

Founding Member
as you've got contact with mental health services you know the nos thats more than a lot do, mention her to them, they may know her, it'll put the ball in their court

C

celticlass

I am sorry you are going through this. Did you say you are in Scotland? Now my daughter is a Solicitor with a big housing association. She actually deals a lot with representing the Assiciation in Court in respect of anti-social evictions etc. She has been on furlough for the past year! All evictions etc put on hold. Some staff are now back at work and I guess the system will start rolling again shortly. This I would think would include reallocation of properties. All you can really do is keep a record - of how this is affecting you, partner's health etc Hope it is sorted soon for you x