• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Horrendous Telephone Call

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Yesterday, I happened to have filled out and submitted, my surgery's on line form system, regarding my Aiblify that when paranoia kicks off or helicopters kicking off, a few too many heliocpters this is, so I made my enquiry, and so far i hadn't heard from any a doctor.

Now, I phoned in, and 3 times, the same receptionist was st uck so to speak, couldn't understand me, not a clear line, so I happily comprimised by emailing in.

Now I have the communiqye problems, and if i don't receive any one of several in th eteams, who knows me, this is on the very odd occasion problems I am faced with.

At present i've been listening to music to calm me down, and tomorrow, I'll aim for a harder fitness workout.

Well so far, admin haven't contacted me back, on email.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

A very frazzled, Natalie.

N

natalie

Oh yes, I tried 3 times, 2 lines, and I was still stuck via the same receptionist, now they're all in, the normal callibre, so I don't know why they couldn't have taken my call. i originally emailed I hadn't heard back at the back ending of that one.

Not a satisfied Natalie, on this occasion.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I did finally hear from aGP within the Group this morning.

Still not satisfied.

I might still just book in a telephone triage callback, with the senior GP, who's manager of the group, I'll try to get the lowdown from him, relating to my same query, becuase it's overnight that concerns me, more, than the daytime.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have since prepared a letter of complaint, to our Practice Manageress, whether anything positive will come off it, that I don't know, anyway I have made a start.

i will monitor across t he week excluding over the weekend, when Imight hear back to enable me to have a telephone advanced, appointment booked, I prefer advance because it gives me time, to prepare not only for my speech, also for the agenda. I so much still do prefer face to face appointments.

Tomorrow, and also I have been very astute aware, of a very bright house security garden light on, driving me mad, this evening, otherwise I d been logged in earlier, I will do a harder within chair dancing workout or a nromal standing based workou.

Have a good evening all,

Best regars all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I do now have a senior GP callback, in a couple of weeks, I will still take, 25ml, and depending on the levels of my paranoia, including helicopters, i will hopefully plan tolisten to more rounds of music, and knitting, and or while on line, then on callback, I will pop the question regarding up to 30ml t emporary and levelling off, I wasn't satisifed regarding a different GPs, comments, medical jargon based basically, so I'll note the comments, from the Senior in Chief GP.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.