• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hoping some of you guys sign my petition :)

C

Chamaeleon

Thanks, just to improve things. I feel that disabled people aren't valued as much as they used to be, partly because of Tory government degrading us. Tory party views us as a waste of money.

We have the power to make a better society.

Don't forget to get all your friends to vote red.

C

Chamaeleon

For the record I'm not against popular people being treated better, I wholeheartedly understand why they are treated better (sorry if this might offend), but when it comes to the NHS, social services & charities etc I feel that these should be exempt from this to an extent... at least to an extent. Other than that I'm not completely against inequality all together. Also there is too much bad taste towards disabled people these days and it's worrying... And these cuts are extremely bad...

C

Chamaeleon

Sign the petition. There is no mention of social status on the discrimination act. Being unpopular doesn't always mean bad in terms of he or she is evil or something. There is no harm in signing anyways... it benefits you too.

C

Chamaeleon

Gas bills are pricey... 10 quid in the meter every day during winter months... 70 quid a week.

C

Chamaeleon

Come on people give bullying the middle finger by signing my petition, an email is then sent to the government. If you believe that everyone should be entitled to healthcare & support should they need it. Don't allow them to get away with posting lies on their sites. Let's see at least 6 more signs from here. :)

A few people on facebook have shared it so I'm expect that number to increase overtime, but the sooner the better.

#Healthcare & social service support for everyone!

Post this petition on facebook, twitter, blogs, whatever possible....

And no more video game fraud either... https://www.change.org/p/ea-sports-...y-the-handicap-imposed-on-me-and-my-opponents

I don't even play video games anymore really but I still share that petition because I have integrity... it just isn't right what they are doing, asking you to buy players when they don't really make any difference at the end of the day, in fact they'll generally play much worse...

Last edited:
Gajolene

Gajolene

Have you posted anywhere else besides this forum Cameleon, Not sure how many scottish folk are on this forum right now. Maybe you can add more to the letter in the way of statistics to prove your point. :scratcheshead:

C

Chamaeleon

Have some sharing via their facebook. I've seen some statistics from legit sources over the years. I once saw a disabled man in a wheelchair making a public appeal via the media because the system was ignoring him (saw this on youtube a few years back)

I want them to clamp down on unethical business practices from these video game companies too.

There is too much lies being spouted to the public...

Back to healthcare & social support... it's like they're saying "yep it's alright, we're not judgemental, this stuff for everyone just so long as we keep posting the lies"

Last edited:
J

junior

I have just signed your petition and I will share it as far as I can, hope it helps.