• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hoping I die soon

• Thread starter Beautifuldarkfsntasy
  • Start date
B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

I honestly don't know why I even use the internet to get help. It's all I got, and I do it to distract from my feelings, but it's pointless. And, the truth is people online are so often unhelpful, and uncaring, and judgmental. I've tried a lot to find someone to talk to, but I waste my time with idiots. The truth is a lot of people are idiots, and no one cares about your mental health. And I don't care how that sounds anymore.

I've had major life issues, and a major issue that has made the past months hard. I don't want to say here, because if I do say it it's better for me to explain one on one. And I really cannot find a single mental solution for these fucking issues. And you think people online will help me, or anyone in my family? No. And it's incredibly stupid and annoying to hear over and over that that's not true. But there's also so many other clichés and idiotic things people will say endlessly no matter how unhelpful.

I really want to die, and I'm hoping I find a way to soon. No it doesn't get better. 6 years later and I feel genuinely worse. And I'm also tired of stupid fucks that don't understand the issues I have.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I’m sorry that you want to die. I can feel your anger and your frustration. I know that people on this forum work very hard and try their best to be helpful to others who are in your position. I’m sure it’s not always going to hit the mark because we are all only human and none of us are professionals, but we do try. I hope that before you make up your mind to die that you might consider other avenues of help or support available to you. Online forums provide a certain role and level
of service but they are certainly not the best or only option. xo, j

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

I’m sorry that you want to die. I can feel your anger and your frustration. I know that people on this forum work very hard and try their best to be helpful to others who are in your position. I’m sure it’s not always going to hit the mark because we are all only human and none of us are professionals, but we do try. I hope that before you make up your mind to die that you might consider other avenues of help or support available to you. Online forums provide a certain role and level
of service but they are certainly not the best or only option. xo, j
The forum in comparison has been better. I meant I go on like sites and try to talk to people. But yeah also some people on the forum are out of their minds, but its better than most things. But still I don't think anyones tried to help me the way I want to be.

I cant find another way to get help. Dying sounds best to me.

Thanks anyways

Passionflower

Passionflower

The forum in comparison has been better. I meant I go on like sites and try to talk to people. But yeah also some people on the forum are out of their minds, but its better than most things. But still I don't think anyones tried to help me the way I want to be.

I cant find another way to get help. Dying sounds best to me.

Thanks anyways
What way do you want to be helped by people?

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi beautifuldarkfsntasy,
I'm so sorry your feeling this way, many of us have felt the same.
Did therapy help if you tried it?
It can be hard to get help I know, however please keep fighting.
Do you have any hobbies/interests.
I think covid19 is making things worse for many of us.
I found gardening helped me as it's therapeutic.
I'm glad talking to us on here helps.
We care and do listen.
Hugs

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

Hi beautifuldarkfsntasy,
I'm so sorry your feeling this way, many of us have felt the same.
Did therapy help if you tried it?
It can be hard to get help I know, however please keep fighting.
Do you have any hobbies/interests.
I think covid19 is making things worse for many of us.
I found gardening helped me as it's therapeutic.
I'm glad talking to us on here helps.
We care and do listen.
Hugs
Haven’t got therapy.

I want to end it though I have too many issues and I cannot take it

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

What way do you want to be helped by people?
Non cliche, listening, good advice. Not people blaming or saying that I haven’t seen the best of what life has to offer. Just I want someone to listen and not lie and tell me life is this great thing.

T

Tiredandtested

Life can be really shit beautiful, it can also be brilliant ... and then shit again.
It’s not fair, and no one understands what you’re going through.
I found online chat rooms were frustrating when I was at my worst, when I found a therapist that was also annoying as I wanted answers.
But it did give me better understanding and the keys to figuring it out by myself. Xx
Maybe it’s worth giving it a go?

B

Beautifuldarkfsntasy

Life can be really shit beautiful, it can also be brilliant ... and then shit again.
It’s not fair, and no one understands what you’re going through.
I found online chat rooms were frustrating when I was at my worst, when I found a therapist that was also annoying as I wanted answers.
But it did give me better understanding and the keys to figuring it out by myself. Xx
Maybe it’s worth giving it a go?

Well I have to do a lot to get it. I’m not in the position to get it rn

J

JCPraha

LIfe is very difficult. I often feel like I want to die also. I keep on trying to live, but it is really difficult. I hope you can find a way. I haven't found it yet.