• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hoping for help!

soultrader

soultrader

Hi everyone, I have registered as I realize a good friend has persecutory delusions and I am looking for a way to get help for him...I am going to have a good look in past threads to see if there is any help or advice, in the meantime I would welcome any input as I am at a loss.
TY

Emily-Rose

Emily-Rose

Hey theree,

Welcome to the forum I'm glad you found us! Everyone's really friendly here, and I hope you get the help and support you need

Since you're new here it might be helpful to read the forum rules and guidelines if you haven't already done so, by clicking here
http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96. And the "How to use this forum" section might be of use to you if you aren't sure how to naviagate around the forums (I remember when I first came, I knew nothing ) http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27

I hope you like it here and stay around I hope to see you around the forums!

Emily.x

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to the Forum. The best place to start looking for what you seek would be in the Support - Mental Health Issues and Experiences section.

Nick.

soultrader

soultrader

Hi all,
Just a wee revisit to the site, and a massive thank you to everyone involved in it.

My good friend I originally posted about is not yet out the woods, however the trees are thinning, we can see glimpses the sky above and sometimes just stop awhile to notice what is around our feet!:flowers:

He self admitted himself to hospital for a short while - I was not too impressed with the treatment he received there (in that he didn't get any! As he wasn't classed as a danger to himself or anyone else). He checked himself out, now has visits from a nurse once a month to his home, he now takes some light meds and is doing quite well.

Anyway, I am not the best friend in the world! Sometimes I had to give my friend some space...(for my own sanity:unsure:) - fantastic to know this site exists and heartening to see my mate starting to get on with things:hug:

Many thanks and (y)to you all

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Hoping to find some help Introduce Yourself 12
B Hi! Hoping to get some help and also give some wherever I can :) Introduce Yourself 2
B New here, hoping this might help me Introduce Yourself 4
H Hi-hoping for some help with health anxiety Introduce Yourself 4
F Hi Everyone :). I am new to this website and I am hoping you will be able to help me if you are able to please when I leave my message later :) Introduce Yourself 7
H Hi hoping some one can help Introduce Yourself 4
F Hello I'm new herre and I am hoping to get help and to help others by discussing my achievements with anxiety Introduce Yourself 4
Acadia Hoping to Help Others :) Introduce Yourself 4
H Hoping to make some connections here, very lonely, miserable, missing my old forum family Introduce Yourself 34
A First time on anything like this .Been I’ll for years with depression anxiety.Hoping to be able to share with others and here there stories and coping Introduce Yourself 10
T Hello. I'm new, lonely, being treated for PTSD/Anxiety/Depression. Hoping to find a peer group who understands. Introduce Yourself 24
G Hi, I'm new hoping to have a chat Introduce Yourself 6
G Just joined and hoping to get some insight Introduce Yourself 8
H Just hoping to talk to people with similar experience Introduce Yourself 11
K Hi.my name steve.been having a real rough patch lately and hoping to find like minded people to chat with. Introduce Yourself 7
L Hi, hoping to connect with others in situations of relationship OCD Introduce Yourself 2
M New and Hoping to Be Able to Relieve My Mind Introduce Yourself 5
K Hi, new hoping to make some friends please Introduce Yourself 3
L hoping for a way out of my loneliness oh and hi Introduce Yourself 5
A I'm hoping this helps Introduce Yourself 3
L New to the site. Hoping to find people that can understand how I feel Introduce Yourself 12
Butterfly_girl New here, hoping for advice Introduce Yourself 5
S Hoping for suggestions Introduce Yourself 5
C Hoping for some understanding Introduce Yourself 11
M New to this forum hoping to understand myself Introduce Yourself 7
Allkreatures Hoping Introduce Yourself 4
P Hi, new here, hoping to find something good out of this. Introduce Yourself 8
AustralianDeb1986 Hoping for a little kindness to keep me going Introduce Yourself 16
B Hello everyone. I’m hoping to get a bit better. Introduce Yourself 11
N Hoping to do better Introduce Yourself 8
S Hoping to find a welcoming community Introduce Yourself 4
4 Just a junkie waiting/hoping to die ‘TRIGGER WARNING’ Introduce Yourself 13
M Hoping to get helpful insight Introduce Yourself 2
peachandlilly new here and hoping for a change Introduce Yourself 3
sicktiredbrokeshan Hi, new user here. Hoping us all happiness/relief in the very near future. Introduce Yourself 2
C Hi everyone, hoping to find support and support others x Introduce Yourself 13
D Hello and Hoping to hear your advice and experiences Introduce Yourself 4
S Hoping To Find Direction Introduce Yourself 4
Jleighm Hoping to find others I can relate with. Introduce Yourself 9
M Hi I’m Maggie and I am hoping to open up more and understand myself better. Introduce Yourself 3
L Hi I'm Lorra hoping to engage in helpful conversations regarding mental health issues I currently witness in my family members .borderline personality Introduce Yourself 24
R New here. Not sure what to expect but hoping to connect to others with disassociation Introduce Yourself 12
S New Here, hoping for a better understanding ing Introduce Yourself 3
A Hoping to share and support others like myself Introduce Yourself 2
N Hi. New here, hoping someone understands me as "normal people" don't. Introduce Yourself 31
M hoping to find Loyd Introduce Yourself 2
Fallinangel New here. Hoping for some wisdom and some support Introduce Yourself 9
F Here's hoping... Introduce Yourself 2
D Hoping to support and be supported! Introduce Yourself 5
G New and hoping to find support network Introduce Yourself 5