• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hoping for help!

soultrader

soultrader

Hi everyone, I have registered as I realize a good friend has persecutory delusions and I am looking for a way to get help for him...I am going to have a good look in past threads to see if there is any help or advice, in the meantime I would welcome any input as I am at a loss.
TY

Emily-Rose

Emily-Rose

Hey theree,

Welcome to the forum I'm glad you found us! Everyone's really friendly here, and I hope you get the help and support you need

Since you're new here it might be helpful to read the forum rules and guidelines if you haven't already done so, by clicking here
http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=96. And the "How to use this forum" section might be of use to you if you aren't sure how to naviagate around the forums (I remember when I first came, I knew nothing ) http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27

I hope you like it here and stay around I hope to see you around the forums!

Emily.x

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to the Forum. The best place to start looking for what you seek would be in the Support - Mental Health Issues and Experiences section.

Nick.

soultrader

soultrader

Hi all,
Just a wee revisit to the site, and a massive thank you to everyone involved in it.

My good friend I originally posted about is not yet out the woods, however the trees are thinning, we can see glimpses the sky above and sometimes just stop awhile to notice what is around our feet!:flowers:

He self admitted himself to hospital for a short while - I was not too impressed with the treatment he received there (in that he didn't get any! As he wasn't classed as a danger to himself or anyone else). He checked himself out, now has visits from a nurse once a month to his home, he now takes some light meds and is doing quite well.

Anyway, I am not the best friend in the world! Sometimes I had to give my friend some space...(for my own sanity:unsure:) - fantastic to know this site exists and heartening to see my mate starting to get on with things:hug:

Many thanks and (y)to you all