• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hopeless person

arsenal

arsenal

iv had depression 7 yrs.All i seem to do is muck things up.im a hopeless human being and im not sure i can take much more of this life and all it brings to me.
iv had enough:cry:

L

Lazyplayer 187

i feel like this sometimes but you just have to keep going and look for something good and postive in your life, ur not the only one who feels like this, people do share ur pain, hope u feel better

B

Borderline

We who struggle with depression have a tendency to see the worst in ourselves and our situations. Depression absolutely destroys our sense of self worth and ability to construct a future. I bet there are qualities within you that I would kill to possess, and accomplishments I would be envious of.

Try to look at your depression as an actual disease or sickness that needs to be treated like any other before you can start feeling better.

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Please let's not beat ourselves up over something that's out of our control. :hug:
Charity begins at home.

escape

escape

hey, i know how you feel. right outside my girlfrinds house is a multistory carpark that looks onto a busy main road, theres been days if have to walk over a mile to get home from hers because i know i cant go near there without it tempting me. but its best to try and stay as positive as possable. it's hard to find your way through the darkness, and its hard to know what to believe but if you live by your heart and value the love you find then you'll have all you need