• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hopefully it can stay like this

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

hey guys, so I haven't had any MH experiences except for hyper manic in 2 days! I think it was from taking an edible (it's medical) but I haven't been hearing voices, seeing people/things and most importantly I haven't been in and out of psychosis and blacking out. I have a feeling this won't last very long and I'll be back in the same situation but I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts ☺

calypso

calypso

Admin
What did you take that made you hyper manic? What do you mean by hypermanic? I hope you come down safely from it as we can crash and burn at times when it stops. If that happens come on here quickly to get support.

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

What did you take that made you hyper manic? What do you mean by hypermanic? I hope you come down safely from it as we can crash and burn at times when it stops. If that happens come on here quickly to get support.
Thank you, it's just from coffee, easy to manage. I take Zyprexa for it I believe. I tend to crash and burn from it when I'm getting ready for bed so that isn't a problem. Like I'm really really hyper and bouncing off the walls. Sorry this reply was all over the place