• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hopefully help others 2

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Im 39 years old now and have been dealing with problems since i was a kid.. Abuse etc bla bla and seen my mother kill her self etc etc. Id llike to help anyone i can. An ear or a shoulder

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Hi ghost. I am around

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Id like to try be a help and not a burden.
Just get stuck in on threads where you feel you could help. It makes a big difference if someone gets a reply, and even better if you can understand! :)

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Just get stuck in on threads where you feel you could help. It makes a big difference if someone gets a reply, and even better if you can understand! :)
Ok ill try, im a bit shy but id like to try help folk like me

P

Prycejosh1987

Im 39 years old now and have been dealing with problems since i was a kid.. Abuse etc bla bla and seen my mother kill her self etc etc. Id llike to help anyone i can. An ear or a shoulder
It seems bad some of the things you have gone through, but you are strong. Good luck in what you do.

bpd2020

bpd2020

Ive been told off for sharing too much. Good luck and best wishes xx
I am sorry that happened. I hope you still feel able to post. You are an asset to the forum and I would be sad if you stopped posting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Depression Forum 3
Fairy Lucretia Depression Forum 20
A Depression Forum 0
M Depression Forum 4
Anxiety girl 84 Depression Forum 27