• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hope I'm in the right place! *waves and jumps up and down*

Mistaken Identity

Mistaken Identity

Founding Member
Hi all! *jumps up and down some more* So I'm quite excited to be here and get to know people with similar issues/who support people with similar issues as mine, and getting to understand some things I've never experienced :)

Ok so, what shall I say...my name is Katy, I'm 15, I live in the UK, I love chocolate digestives, helping people out (though I'm not up too much right now), getting to know new people (you ever get that weirdo who starts talking to you on the train and won't shut up? thats me :clap: ) aaand i love my dogs and get on with animals in general, and I live for L&B cigarettes. I hate homophobia, marmite and awkward social situations.
take care,
katy
xxx

Last edited:
Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Hey there Katy, welcome aboard...

:welcome:

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
Hello Katy and :welcome: to the forum

Look forward to chatting with u soon :D

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
:welcome: Katy .
Think you may be our youngest member :)

jackskellington

jackskellington

Founding Member
Welcome Katy!!! How are you?

I LOVE Marmite haha!!! :p

Jack

D

Dollit

You can tell you've been on the wine if you're admitting to liking marmite! :LOL:

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
(you ever get that weirdo who starts talking to you on the train and won't shut up? thats me :clap: ) xxx
That made me smile:). When my daughter and i were shopping once we went to a bar for lunch. The pub was virtually empty then this smelly down and out came and plonked himself at our table and stared at us. I dont know if he wanted the food or money but fortunatly the bar staff came over and moved him.

The same happens on public transport. You can guarantee that the person who hasnt washed for 3 weeks plonks him/herself next to me:cry:

D

Dollit

I once sat on a seat in a very crowded bus and the guy in the seat in front was of the smelly and unwashed variety with a neck full of the biggest boils and blackheads you have ever seen. 20 minutes of hell! :cry:

midnight

midnight

Founding Member
yeh I am into marmite too, my husband is from Burton on Trent - the smelliest town iin the UK - it stinks of warm marmite so beware MArmite haters out there

hi KT have fun here

Mistaken Identity

Mistaken Identity

Founding Member
thankyou all so much for the kind (and in places amusing) welcomes and comments!

I much appreciate it. Youngest member you say? Wow *feels special*.

I hope to most much more soon to get to know you all though life is fairly chaotic at the moment so we shall see :sorcerer: