• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hope I have found the right place at last

P

princessjo

Hi, I'm Jo, I'm 32 and I live in Bracknell. I have suffered from diagnosed depression since 1999 and probably had it before then based on my memories of school & college. I have also self harmed & suffered from bullimia over the years. I have struggled with my weight forever and am morbidly obese now.
I am in a really low mood today, so please excuse me being so melancholy.:cry:
I have a husband and a wonderful daughter, a loving family and beautiful pets yet I still suffer such low moods and I wonder how they can still love me.
At the moment I am so overwhelmed. I am a contractor and my job is not safe. We are on a debt management plan as we have so much debt. I am trying to lose weight and it is not happening. I don't keep in contact with my friends and I know I've let them down. I worry constantly that I am a bad mum, terrible wife and daughter. I feel like I have nothing to contribute.
Anyway, I needed to get at least some of this out of my head.
Jo x
:redface:

sallyG

sallyG

welcome Jo to the forum..have a look around...lots of us start journals which is a good way to vent yourself if you like..Hope you find it useful here and comforting for you.:welcome:

L

Lady Summer Isles

Hi and :welcome:
Good to have you here. Sally is right about starting a journal.
Hugs
Lady T
:grouphug:

Castiel

Castiel

Hi Jo,

:welcome:

I am also new to the forum, but when i read your post you sound just like me!!
I am 31 and in the same situation. I also suffered from Bulimia many years ago, so i know what its like trying to control your weight after that!

I am sure you are a wonderful mum, and a great wife :D And i am certain they love you to bits!!

Life can be so stressful these days, especially with people with children.

Chin Up :)

Cas x