Hope any one out there with anxiety reads this first time ever on any forum

C

Cs1986uk

Hi I'm a 32 year old female been struggling with bag anxiety and depression for over 10 years now . I'm on medication sertraline diazipam and sleeping tabs the sleep causes bad anxiety just thinking about night mares sweats the lot . Well 2day I've had a bad day again didn't sleep until 4.30 this morning up at 7 for my sons my stomach is killing negative thoughts all day haven't got dressed I was great Saturday i keep evving like I'm going to be sick I get this when I have a bad day I've got 2 lovely kids and a partner but I'm petrified of being happy cause I think something bad is going to happen anxiety to me is hell .

S

Sloth25

Anxiety is hell. Mine started 4 years ago. I get the feeling sick. I get that as well. I have been to the er 3 times for heart palpitations from anxiety. Your not alone. I had to lean on my wife and 2 kids to help me. If I am distracted by doing something with them. Either a game or just talking it seems to distract my mind and the symptoms fade away for a bit. It is hard to find that happy place when your brain says otherwise. ❤❤

Cpt_Stunning

Cpt_Stunning

It can take an incredible amount of patience, I remember telling my family in 2006 I don't want to live the next 5 years, because my anxiety was so high, it was mental torture, so over the next 5 years I was so scared but over the years nothing did happen that I was so worried about, it did subside, it's still there but not nearly so bad & I sleep well, enjoy life again, but I do take meds Mirtazapine 15 mg every day hour before bed that helps too, but it can & does subside.

C

Cs1986uk

He'll have to be normal in front of my boys as well cause they are so level headed and I don't want them to be like me . Mine started in my 20s could of been earlier I remember at 15 I would break down cause I had to keep the house clean when my dad left and my mom hit the drink dad was also alcoholic. So my kids have got to have normality which I give them but my head is killing me .

C

Cs1986uk

I don't understand I have a lovely family but been to hell and back with my partner of 15 years he left had a baby with a 19 year old we have been back 2gether 4 months now kids love him but my anxiety is worse than ever I prettified of us not being a family unit I just want the best for every one .

Cpt_Stunning

Cpt_Stunning

mine started in my 20's as well, before then didn't have a care in the world, happiest person you could imagine, & then bang, the mental torture began for no real reason.

C

Cs1986uk

It can take an incredible amount of patience, I remember telling my family in 2006 I don't want to live the next 5 years, because my anxiety was so high, it was mental torture, so over the next 5 years I was so scared but over the years nothing did happen that I was so worried about, it did subside, it's still there but not nearly so bad & I sleep well, enjoy life again, but I do take meds Mirtazapine 15 mg every day hour before bed that helps too, but it can & does subside.
I was on those 30 mil didn't help the sleepers do a lot zolpidem 10mg

C

Cs1986uk

mine started in my 20's as well, before then didn't have a care in the world, happiest person you could imagine, & then bang, the mental torture began for no real reason.
I was the one in the class who made everyone laugh still do but put it on now don't think they can understand me as I talk so fast anyway lol