• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Honestly, am I just gonna be hated on and discriminated my whole entire life? Should I just give up on my education right now?

• Thread starter RussianCaliGirl
  • Start date
R

RussianCaliGirl

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I’m gonna have finals in two weeks and I am about to give up. I hate people I hate humanity as a whole they’re all ***** who are against me cause:
1) I’m a woman- a bunch of religious shitheads like catholics for example want women to be stuck wiping some kids ass her whole life and they’d deny me a job.
2) I’m Russian- most of the US hates Russians. I have my US citizenship but still.A lot of people would deny me a job.
3) I’m legally disabled cause of my mental illnesses and people would also deny me a job.
4) I’m also bisexual and sometimes get into relationships with women. Yes, despite being Russian are u dumb ***** surprised??

Anyway, I am convinced people are out there to get me. And I hate them so so much, couldn’t possibly hate anything more than I hate othe human beings. They’re all against me!!! I think that drugs like opiates and benzos or coke are the only good options for me at this point cause I don’t stand a chance against those 7 billion motherfuckers.

H

Hana26

I'm sorry for what you're going through at school, some people are idiots and you'll find out that many people on this forum were also bullied when they were younger, including me.

I was at a boarding school, surrounded by narrow minded students and staff alike, I was different, I dressed a certain way. I bit the bullet and went through with my exams, after graduating I never had to see these people again, I know that many of them ended up in sh*t, funny how you can feel like a king / queen bullying someone one day and the next you're a nobody that someone will laugh at.

It's a phase, you will graduate and forget about school. I am not from the US but I'm pretty sure being Russian won't stop you from finding a job eventually, you're seeing things negatively right now because you are upset.

If your feeling of persecution persists and it's beyond school, talk about it to your doctor because it may be paranoia. Drugs will only make things worse, stay away from these things xx

L

LadyDomino

I bit the bullet and went through with my exams, after graduating I never had to see these people again
This is a peice of wonderful advice.

Worrying about what comes next is something to worry about after the exams.

S

squizofrenia123

Americans as a whole are not all racist. However, there are some Americans who are hee-haws. My best advice is to avoid them if possible. Also, please take your exams. I was also discriminated because of my illness in America. So, I would not disclose it unless you absolutely have to do so. I wrote some schools stating about my illness and never heard back from them. So, I figured this is good for me. At least, I know where I stand with them. However, while I was in school, I was told not to go to school but graduated anyways. I did not pursue the field I was trained in though because it was too difficult for me, not because I was told not to do so. America is a great country with many opportunities. However, my best piece of advice is to not disclose your illness to your future employer. Also, who cares if you are bi in America? I think since you are in California, people are more open-minded there than the other parts of America.

GTP

GTP

I’m gonna have finals in two weeks and I am about to give up. I hate people I hate humanity as a whole they’re all ***** who are against me cause:
1) I’m a woman- a bunch of religious shitheads like catholics for example want women to be stuck wiping some kids ass her whole life and they’d deny me a job.
2) I’m Russian- most of the US hates Russians. I have my US citizenship but still.A lot of people would deny me a job.
3) I’m legally disabled cause of my mental illnesses and people would also deny me a job.
4) I’m also bisexual and sometimes get into relationships with women. Yes, despite being Russian are u dumb ***** surprised??

Anyway, I am convinced people are out there to get me. And I hate them so so much, couldn’t possibly hate anything more than I hate othe human beings. They’re all against me!!! I think that drugs like opiates and benzos or coke are the only good options for me at this point cause I don’t stand a chance against those 7 billion motherfuckers.
Sounds like you're in a tough spot. That's not uncommon. When someone is out to get someone else they usually tell it somehow. Did that happen to you? I mean, did they specifically tell you that because you would be Russian they would deny you the job ?

There's a story of a tennis player who only focused on the racket instead of the ball and missed 100% of his hits. You need to focus on what's better.