• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Home

protocol

protocol

Is there anybody here who just sits home all day and going out just for shopping?

Passionflower

Passionflower

Yes me too. I don't go out for grocery shopping either as I get it delivered. So I go out for my depot and to get pet food and that's it.

protocol

protocol

How long you been like that Passionflower?

Passionflower

Passionflower

A couple of years although it's got worse since Covid started. I think it's mainly due to the antipsychotics that I take.They make me very uninterested in life.

bpd2020

bpd2020

I have not been outside since April. I get everything delivered online.

jajingna

jajingna

I usually get out for a walk, most days, even just to get a coffee, but most of my time is in my room.

JessisMe

JessisMe

I go out for a walk about once a day but the only other times I leave the house is for shopping. Probably because right now I don’t drive.

B

butterfly88

i live in a hole since i ran away from school.. i sit/stretch/walkaround/exercise/etc within this room. i only get out for basic needs and its been that way for so many years now. there are other people that lives nearby i chose not to interact with unless its absolutely necessary.