• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Home visit by Health care assessment by pip

S

sarah jane

Any one had one? are there strict guidelines for homes visits, I don’t get no mobility and, I get Taxtis pretty much every where because of my condition, they have even mapped a bus route, I hate buses, all advice welcome thanks

S

sarah jane

I want to change the appointment to An home visit, will they do that?

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Admin
Hi,
I had a home visit, get your GP to email or phone them in support of you and a home visit.
I do have mobility probs to.
Good luck

S

sarah jane

Hi mayflower, thanks for advice, with the help of my con, that is what we have arranged.
Kind regards jane

PinkCandyFloss

PinkCandyFloss

I’d recommend recording the assessment. I didn’t and so many of my words were twisted.
Try have someone with you as well!

I hope it goes in your favour, I’ve been over a year now fighting mine

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Atos home visit, my husband has severe mental health problems Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 21
J ESA Home Visit in the morning - please help! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 20
L ACAS and lack of privacy to call them from home Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
W Warm Home Discount Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
F Warm home discount Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
J new home Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
U Career/home stress Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
F Esa Atos assessment at home! and self-harm question Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
V first home of my own Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
M PIP home assessment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
E To move or not to move (home) Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 9
Grape warm home discount if on dla Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
M Sent home because of negativety? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 21
B My doctor told atos I need an assessment ay home ...practical questions Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
P council housing for someone losing home with mental health Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 9
S info re how to GET a home assessment etc..... Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 11
N Warm Home Discount Benefit Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 16
sahasrara being kicked out of my home:'( Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
H About to lose my home ... terrified and unable to cope Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 18
C Brown envelope - performance measurement visit Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 16
N Feel Sick About My 5th ESA Advisor Visit Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 7
K Student mental health Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
C Pip phoning mental health team Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
P Mental health and working and pip advice Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
Linda1989 If i start working will still have health insurance? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
P Need help with first time ESA assessment / ESA 50 / Severe mental health issues Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 13
N Non state financial support for mental health Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 10
Heidrun Mental health and society Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
M PIP mental health claim rejected, need advice. Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 45
F Benefits system causing ‘unneccesary distress’ to people with mental health problems, report says Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
J Dropping out of college because of mental health and finance issues Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
N Insurance covering mental health issues Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 3
AliceinWonderland PIP assessors assessing those with mental health issues NEED to be qualified in mental health Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 19
S Mental Health is better so I want to try volunteering but am afraid of losing my benefits! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
K ESA Health assessment advisory - work capability assessment Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
F Mental health and money advice Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
L The people with mental health problems that are being stripped of their benefits Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
D Pip reassesment mental health Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
I Mental health sick leace Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
C Employer Occupational Health Referral - what happens? Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
T PIP for mental health - medication Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 5
cpuusage Fitness for work test has led to deterioration in mental health, say researchers Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
ScaredCat Volunteering can be bad for mental health without the right welfare support Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
S "Some people fake mental health..." Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 4
cpuusage DWP 'tells disability benefits assessors to discriminate against people with mental health conditions' Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6
G Mental health stigma against mental health professionals Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
F Mental health and money survey Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
T Defaults due to mental health on credit file Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 1
Nikita Important news mental health charity mind is applying to work as dwp work coaches! Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 2
T Health questionnaire Work, Money, Benefits, Housing and Education 6