• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Home Computer Technical Problems, temporary one hopes

N

natalie

Hi all,

I happen to be a long time member, unfortunately and most annoying at the moment, at home we have two computers, only we're down to 1 computer workable at the moment, so therefore, I might not be able to have access to the internet - on line, as much as I would like, we're hoping that this siutation will be resolved not before too long now.

I'm updating you all with this, in case, and I mean in case, posters might start to panick and forum guides too for that matter, that they haven't heard from me in ages on a day or evening, fortunately for me, the Mental Health Forums is a beneficial and powerful tool in parts, so I'm feeling annoyed although it is unfotunate, currently, once we are back up and running uploaded, with 2 computers instead of just 1, I'll update you shortly after, I am hoping it's just for this week only. We'll see.

Apart from that, me being me, very well balanced and stablised, on 25ml of medication, not going to zumba gold classes temporarily, will resume those in a weeks' time or so.

When I am able to be on line, during this time, I'll let you all know, when I might be volunteering.

Take care all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

Well, after a brief spell, I'm happiy to report, that it has been rectified now, and that in at home, we're still up and running with both computers. My broher bless him, just happened to have felt to remove the modem plug briefly, just for dad's computer, and then shortly after in again, and it rebooted, and it is all ok now. So, without further ado, I can say, all is well, and will be on here as usual, in time for over the weekend, and next week.

I'm fine, much calmer than as of late, have been severely irritible. Am knitting, and with the walkman on.

Tried to do a workout, couldn't my legs were too painful, just shows, i thought, I need to loose a slight amount of weight, and I have a couple of infections somewhere about me too. Legs wise, this is.
I'm treating with an antibiotic cream, to help clear up infection.

Once again, am now as usual, up and running, in time for over the weekend, and next week. No need to panick now.

Take care all,

Natalie.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Glad that the computers have been sorted out for you.
Hope the infection clears up soon too. :)

N

natalie

Hi all,

I must have missed off the last reply to post, without realising, apologies for that.

Yes, well, the computers are now normal again, after a brief interlude of one part of the day, with the other one not sufficiently working as ought to, my technical computer boffin brother was able to rectify, on Friday during the evening. So it's a happy feeling overall in the home front now. As long as technlogy will keep up.

I'm afraid I have a boil infection brewed up on my head, this are about me is most susceptible to boils, from time to time, and I have one currently, which is absolutely throbbing painful, therefore apart from Doctor's appointment tomorrow, to get that seen to, I might not be around on here very much this week. THe boils run genetically, in my family on my mother's side, and boy down to me, are they annoying to suffer with!!!

Hopefully, I'll resume back to normal or thereabouts, over the forthcoming weekend, then onward.

Take care all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Having taken a painkiller, my head is alright now, I don't feel the throbbing pain came from the boil, most likely, from the bad weather, of thunderous weather, very wet, hailstones, thunder, you name it, certainly whilst I had returned home, followed by a dental appointment. All is well on the dental front, I'm pleased to report.

Natalie.