Holidays/Vacations and Mental Health and also Speech separate to mental health problems

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Something strange happened, or hadn't happened earlier, I just couldn't prepare typing wise my post, seems to be fine now.

Just to update, we do not have any such plans to go to our other country for holidaying purposes. We mother and i and dad is outvoted, have had enough for airports, the problems at security, for mother, and the stresses alongside.

Also, we'll hopefully, next be in the interim planning a cruise holiday, from Southampton once more. We're not absolutely certain, owing to logistics, if my brother would be able to assist us, driving to Southampton and vice versa.

So I am for one feeling very relieved, that in a word, and in a way, no more hopefully air flying holidays/vacations.

I prefer cruises, because theyd o not simply take off, they stay down, so my problem isn't affected for one t hing, via banking, and any form of turbulence.

Much prefer cruising in my books. That's if we do get booked up, and logistics wise, brother is able to drive us there and back. via Southampton I mean.

She is mother going to be researching Tildbury Docks, as well, just in case, to see which ship lines, go from there if suitable.

Considering Tildbury Docks, this is.

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks,

Just to update, on things, mum is still very adamant, and so am i, that we will not go air t ravel no more. Via at Philedelphia Airport, sorry guys, I've got to namedrop, parents and i and dad was wheelchaired, I had to walk, mum obvisouly in a wheelchair for her, we had to walk, severeal teminals, plus to go through a car park garage as well, in order to meet our flight from a certain terminal, and mum and my gut feeling is , never again.

We will prefer cruising from now onwards. Sea security is so much far easier and better than air security.

Off course, and should anything change or alter, I will update you, and as dad commented not only the other day, saying, he doesn't think we'll get to the US.of A, owing to mother, she just won't fly again, it's airport hassle on that front, and also as I commented to mum, in case dad goes the wrong way, and mum has to beckon him, to be recorrected for the section for checking in, at airports.

No, I and mother will very much prefer cruising. if at all.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Wellbeing 0