Holiday/ Vacation Updates

N

natalie

Hi Folks, I hope all are just about well,

I have had a bad cold, and cough, in the earlier part of the holiday, and mental health well, that was all over the shop so to speak, I had too much paranoia, and some hearing voices, not americanised, just coming out from my cold, and feeling well again. I was also suffering with anxieties.

I am much much better all round, in terms of mental health and I am now looking forward to enjoying the remainder of the holiday trip, just keeping to one location together with parents.

I'll be very relieved to be returning to my usual home surrounds, all being well. I am looking forward to my volunteering stint, on Wednesday 5th June from 1.30 pm, with l unch first, at 12. in my care and community charitible organisation.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

fazza

fazza

Hey Natalie. You have a great time out there. Relax take in the sights sounds and smells knowing nothing bad is going to happen.

You deserve this holiday. Hope the weather is glorious. Sorry to hear about the cold don't let it spoil things.

Take it easy.
Fazza

N

natalie

Hi Fazza,

Thanks for your kind words. And support.

I am now very much better from the cold. I've not been great mental health all over the shop during the cold, anyway now that the cold is out of the way, my mental health is more stable.

Thanks,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Thanks, very much, Midnight, i do appreciate it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Schizophrenia Forum 14