• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hobbies ideas and interests

Funnyday

Funnyday

I've got a couple of Budgies that I look after. They can calm me right down when I'm occupied with caring for them. I also write lyrics and poems. Here's a Rap track of mine for you to listen to. I hope that you enjoy it.

Zero One

Zero One

I've got a couple of Budgies that I look after. They can calm me right down when I'm occupied with caring for them. I also write lyrics and poems. Here's a Rap track of mine for you to listen to. I hope that you enjoy it.
You are very good. I used to rap and write lyrics back in the day. I had over 20 thick books of poetry and lyrics and lost them all. I was hurt but I've been thinking lately to start again.

I love shook ones from mobb deep especially the part...you talk a good one but you don't want it.

mandy125

mandy125

Hey you are very good thanks for the link.
I can sing but I don't do it that often in case the neighbours hear me zeroone I'd love to hear some of it if you have any recordings all the best x

Zero One

Zero One

Hey you are very good thanks for the link.
I can sing but I don't do it that often in case the neighbours hear me zeroone I'd love to hear some of it if you have any recordings all the best x
Ty Mandy125, but I don't have anything. Maybe when I make some new stuff I can post something 😊