• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hiyah =D

X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

Hello my name is Sara,
Im 18 Years old.
I have been married since the 24th of jan 09, so little over a year.
I have a daughter called heather Isobel who is 11 months =D
Im suffering with PND and I self harm from occation.

Im looking for others who are recovering or struggling with depression so i can chat with similar experiances. :innocent:

I joined last night on this forums and had a taste of what people are going though. Would like a chit chat with a few peeps if you want to xxx

B

Beestyswifey

Hi

Hi Sara, Ive also jus joined, Im Rhonda Im 30 years old, I had my first baby at 19 years old and also have a daughter age 9 and have just had a new baby age 6 months, I started suffering with post natal depression with my eldest son and i never got any help with it and its only now ive had my third baby 11 years later that I have started to try and do something about it ( my skype name is rhondam2kk08, hope to chat to you soon xx

L

Lola

Hi Sara and Rhonda. I also joined last night :)

Rhonda, I'm from Greater Manchester originally, where abouts are you from?

G

Greysunday

A warm welcome to you all. Use this site as therapy and try not to feel too isolated with it all.

X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

This is my typing therepy. better than writting on peice of paper. using it well =D

thanks x