• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Hiya

A

am i sane

Hi there ive just joined,

Im 34 and have had depression/mental health problems for around 11 years, it started out of the blue when i became pregnant and hasnt left me since :cry:

Ive foudn there is still a lot of stigma so apart froma few close friends no one knows which makes it harder to deal with, my family just think im akward at best, so it would be nice to be able to talk freely :clap:

look forward to meeting you all,

charlotte x

A

Ainsworth

hey Charlotte :welcome:

i already had MH problems before kids but my first pregnancy made it alot worse, so understand that one.

see you on the forum :)

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hello :welcome: hope you find it helpful
KS

CelticTwilight

CelticTwilight

:welcome: Charlotte,

As far as I can deduce my depression developed from the pressures that resulted in stress and later anxiety just after I became a parent not that I feel I was ever allowed to fully be one.

One major problem is coming from a family that can bicker, squabble and dictate over every tiny mundane matter under the sun but when it comes to something serious it's like staring at infinite rows of bum cracks on a beach.

And people wonder how I manage to live alone.

I find humour helps but that's just me.

Hope you find the site helpful.

Kind regards,
CT