• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hiya!

P

ps!y?chic!

I'm Shar:Dn ... what a great place to share! Okay ...
so I have been through denial, through the victim over the victim around the victim and now I view the word in pieces! a bit like a biscuit -V is the sign of change ICT is actually information communication technology (how we can communicate effectively) and IM constantly learning to surf the waves of change! as they say - you can't stop the waves but you can learn to surf!
Okay ... I have 2 children, 4 guinea pigs, 2 birds, 1 little dog and a fish tank waiting for the fish to arrive!
I have a landlord that gets cranky with us because we like to have fun and he thinks for that we are loud!

I like to read and I like to form an opinion based on my interaction with the variables surrounding it - I don't like to judge - unless I am an adjudicator!; I love to observe and make suggestions to somewhat otherwise ...

I have been the opinion of many and now I am authentically me!

My purpose in life is to share my experience with others.

AlbertEinstien.jpg

Last edited:
Rosepoet

Rosepoet

Hello sharon welcome

Hello i am mum too youngest kids ten and eleven. Have great landlord. But she does not fix stuff so livin in a miners cottage. Middle wales no heating...... But at least we have each other. Family causing stress so moved to wales but seems to have started my depression up again. Ho hum had postal natal agraphobia and panic got over it and now back again. Well hope you can make friends here online and a problem shared is problem halfed they say.

P

ps!y?chic!

Hello i am mum too youngest kids ten and eleven. Have great landlord. But she does not fix stuff so livin in a miners cottage. Middle wales no heating...... But at least we have each other. Family causing stress so moved to wales but seems to have started my depression up again. Ho hum had postal natal agraphobia and panic got over it and now back again. Well hope you can make friends here online and a problem shared is problem halfed they say.
smiles.png
Half the time - conversation shared is living here and now without thinking about anything else :) ... it's great to meet you! ... snuggle up ... better a warm heart than a cold soul ~ hope we can chat more :)
mediafile.gif

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Introduce Yourself 4
B Introduce Yourself 3
S Introduce Yourself 3
Froggie Frog Introduce Yourself 6
R Introduce Yourself 5