• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hiya

F

fairylulu

Hiya I'M lulu just introducing myself I'm a married mother of one in my twenties. Just a bit of background info I suffer with an eating disorder I used to self harm (despite major urges I haven't done it in nearly 3 years) I suffered serious sexual,physical and emotional abuse as a teenager. I lost my mum 4 years ago along with my aunt 5 months later and my grandmother 2 years ago (all 3 to different cancers. I believe I have Borderline Personality disorder and am waiting for an assessment. I joined because sometimes I would like to talk to people who know what it's like to feel lost (rather then people just telling me to snap out of it.

I appear to have rambled on a bit, so hi everyone nice to meet u! Xxx

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find it helpful to be here. :)
It sounds like you've really been through a lot. I hope that you're not waiting too long for an assessment and that when you've had it, you're offered some support.

Palladian

Palladian

Hi Fairy LuLU ... how you doing?

F

fairylulu

thank you everyone for the warm welcome, I'm ok thank you palladian how are you today?

Palladian

Palladian

I'm ok, I'm new here, how are you finding the forum?

F

fairylulu

I only joined yesterday it's nice to find a safe place to actually speak to people who know how you feel and don't judge you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Introduce Yourself 4
B Introduce Yourself 3
S Introduce Yourself 3
Froggie Frog Introduce Yourself 6
R Introduce Yourself 5