• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hiya...

sweet insanity

sweet insanity

Founding Member
just wanted to introduce myself...I got my diagnosis for about two years ago...
I have had this disease my whole life so getting a diagnosis have both been like something got lifted from my shoulders and a curse. I have always been odd and acted odd, so I´m not good keeping friendships alive...When I´m manic I get lots of new friend but when the depression hits me..they are gone....
When browsing through the internet...I came across this forum...and it looked like the piece I´m missing...Equals sharing secret lives with each others.

Any of you having similar experiences?

---Stella--

D

Dollit

Hi Stella and welcome. I have a bipolar diagnosis and got mine 14 years ago in my mid thirties though diagnosable since I was 16 so onset about 14. You will find many here with stories you can identify with. Lots of us blog over in the journals section (my blog is a great place for me to be) and we meet in the cafe for a natter. I hope you get what I get out of being here and that's the comfort and safety and magic that makes this place so wonderful. And we did it all ourselves. :hug:

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to MHF, we are here 24/7 :)

Hope you make many new friends here. We are friendly, supportive and helpful. Hope to see you post here in other forums too. :hug:

sweet insanity

sweet insanity

Founding Member
Thanks for a warm welcome...I´m glad that I finally a place to vent without being ostresised and a place where I fit in with the others...

--Stella--:clap:

sweet insanity

sweet insanity

Founding Member
Thanks for a warm welcome...I´m glad that I finally a place to vent without being ostresised and a place where I fit in with the others...

--Stella--:clap:
How do I edit this post ! I just noticed my bad spelling...

--Stella--

D

Dollit

I don't know if you can see the edit button in the bottom left hand corner or whether I can because I'm a mod. If you can see it push it and it will let you edit. If you can't - it's just a spelling mistake and we know what you mean. :)