• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hiya...

sweet insanity

sweet insanity

Founding Member
just wanted to introduce myself...I got my diagnosis for about two years ago...
I have had this disease my whole life so getting a diagnosis have both been like something got lifted from my shoulders and a curse. I have always been odd and acted odd, so I´m not good keeping friendships alive...When I´m manic I get lots of new friend but when the depression hits me..they are gone....
When browsing through the internet...I came across this forum...and it looked like the piece I´m missing...Equals sharing secret lives with each others.

Any of you having similar experiences?

---Stella--

D

Dollit

Hi Stella and welcome. I have a bipolar diagnosis and got mine 14 years ago in my mid thirties though diagnosable since I was 16 so onset about 14. You will find many here with stories you can identify with. Lots of us blog over in the journals section (my blog is a great place for me to be) and we meet in the cafe for a natter. I hope you get what I get out of being here and that's the comfort and safety and magic that makes this place so wonderful. And we did it all ourselves. :hug:

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi and :welcome: to MHF, we are here 24/7 :)

Hope you make many new friends here. We are friendly, supportive and helpful. Hope to see you post here in other forums too. :hug:

sweet insanity

sweet insanity

Founding Member
Thanks for a warm welcome...I´m glad that I finally a place to vent without being ostresised and a place where I fit in with the others...

--Stella--:clap:

sweet insanity

sweet insanity

Founding Member
Thanks for a warm welcome...I´m glad that I finally a place to vent without being ostresised and a place where I fit in with the others...

--Stella--:clap:
How do I edit this post ! I just noticed my bad spelling...

--Stella--

D

Dollit

I don't know if you can see the edit button in the bottom left hand corner or whether I can because I'm a mod. If you can see it push it and it will let you edit. If you can't - it's just a spelling mistake and we know what you mean. :)