• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hiya peoples! :)

M

my-life

Hi. My name on here is my-life and i live in wales. I am a cutter and I think i suffer from depression too. Nobody knows about it apart from 3 friends who are really supportive.
It has been a difficut start to the day - a lot of crying from being banned of another mental health website because i'm 2 months under the age limit on there and now it won't even let me access it from my computer.

I have been fighting an urge for 2 DAYS :O
and that almost pushed me over the edge.

Sometimes i can only go a few hours without cutting, others i can go weeks and even months.
Recently i achieved 8 weeks, but i cut again on wednesday, so i feel really bad about that.

Anyway, do you have to be a certain age for this website? don't want anymore upset you see. I almost gave up on forums this morning but i found here....

It seems the internet is the only place you can talk about things, and when it was taken away i felt really really bad :(

Anyway, i hope everyone is having a good day and i look forward to talking to you

:grouphug:

bluenomore

bluenomore

Hello my-life.

I don't think there is an age limit here.
:welcome: to the forum.

I'm sure you will find some good advice from people with a similar problem.
Take it easy :)

Onlymebud

Onlymebud

:p:welcome:
That sucks about the other forum, welcome home :D
I hope these guys can help you as much as they have me so far (y)

nickh

nickh

Founding Member
Hi my-life and :welcome: to the Forum. First no there is no age limit here so don't worry about that. Have a look around and post whenever you want and feel ready. I hope you can find some encouragement and support here (and entertainment too if you want it!:)).

Nick.

keepsafe

keepsafe

:welcome:to the forum my life - hope you find it helpful
KS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Introduce Yourself 3
B Introduce Yourself 4
B Introduce Yourself 3
S Introduce Yourself 3
Froggie Frog Introduce Yourself 6