• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hiya, newbie here

J

jodie20

heya, i'm new here, joined to try and get a better understanding of whats actually going on with me. not sure whats wrong, but i have been keepin myself away from ppl for two years now, my emotions (mainly anger) are all over the place! i have a load of other symptoms that i would rather not discuss, cuz i'm trying to convince myself i haven't got them.

anyone wanting chat, i'm always here

D

Dollit

Hi Jodie, join in where and when you want. It's up to you what you say and who to. You're very welcome.

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi there, welcome to the forum. There's a good bunch of people here who are very supportive. Jump in when you feel comfortable.

Libra1

Libra1

Founding Member
Hi Jodie20 and welcome to MHF :) You will find lots of help and support here, everyone is very friendly :flowers:

Happy New Year 2009
xx

Halo

Halo

Hi Jodie

:welcome:

I have anger outbirsts and i tend to find that i avoid people and subsequently i dont have anyone to talk to . However we need to talk things through to get a balance of some kind.

I had a councellor for three yrs and this helped a great deal even to the point that i made a new friend.

I now know that it is ok to have issues about life, the universe and cheesecake and it is also ok to talk about things.
Its ok to get angry and its ok to have feelings.. I found that the more i talked about all my issues dating back to being a child, helped me to calm myself and as a result i do have some control over my anger.

hope this helps.. your not alone...

best wishes

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Introduce Yourself 3
B Introduce Yourself 4
B Introduce Yourself 3
S Introduce Yourself 3
Froggie Frog Introduce Yourself 6