hiya can i have your opinions please ??

AGJ

AGJ

Hiya ive just ound this forum and wandered if u could help me at all..give me your opinion..
well here i go, well for as long as i can remember ive known i was bit different , but recentley its became really apparent. Im 24yrs old and a mum of three beautiful kids aged 5yrs, 20ths and 8mths, ive got a brilliant partner but in the last few months esp if suffered severe mood swings and rage to the point i have physically attacked my partner and harmed myself. on mon nite id had a row with my partner cuz id go into 1 of my rages 4 no apparent reasonand slashed his tyres so he goneto stay at his dads 4 the night
at about 11pm i foned my sister to cum up and watch the kids and i went and found him my initial intention was 2 say sorry but as soon as i saw him i switched its like this total unbearable rage and i attacked him, he had to restrain me but to cut a long story short i smashed a pub window smashed his glasses and threw a brick at him..the police were called and for some unknown reason i said he abused me and they arrested him, i made a statement that at the time i believed was true i thought hed attacked me and was laughing at me..he hadnt which the next morning i realized that id had another episode..but at the time they seem soo real??
i believe things have happened and they havnt
For most of the time im sooo happy with life but then suddenly i lose it..ive been to my gp 4 help andshe just put me on anti depressents and sed i mighthave post natal depression which i no i havnt!!
i go on mad shopping spree's, have rapid mood change where i totallyfly off the wall then within seconds im back to "normal" i get extremley aggitated and feel im being watched all the time..ive seen a physotherapist mon and they just said im depressed and need to attend anger management..i believe it more than this cuz im not depressed i love my life until i have an epoisode??
i mustadmit i havnt told drs the full extend of my actions as im petrified my kids will be taken which i will not allow obv and im a good mum i wudnt dream of hurtin my kids,
i think i have bi polar after reading up on it just wanted to know what u think? do i go back to docs for the hundreth time and scream i havnt got post natal depression it sumfing more..please help thanx sarah xxx

H

Hoose Lee

Hiya ive just ound this forum and wandered if u could help me at all..give me your opinion..
well here i go, well for as long as i can remember ive known i was bit different , but recentley its became really apparent. Im 24yrs old and a mum of three beautiful kids aged 5yrs, 20ths and 8mths, ive got a brilliant partner but in the last few months esp if suffered severe mood swings and rage to the point i have physically attacked my partner and harmed myself. on mon nite id had a row with my partner cuz id go into 1 of my rages 4 no apparent reasonand slashed his tyres so he goneto stay at his dads 4 the night
at about 11pm i foned my sister to cum up and watch the kids and i went and found him my initial intention was 2 say sorry but as soon as i saw him i switched its like this total unbearable rage and i attacked him, he had to restrain me but to cut a long story short i smashed a pub window smashed his glasses and threw a brick at him..the police were called and for some unknown reason i said he abused me and they arrested him, i made a statement that at the time i believed was true i thought hed attacked me and was laughing at me..he hadnt which the next morning i realized that id had another episode..but at the time they seem soo real??
i believe things have happened and they havnt
For most of the time im sooo happy with life but then suddenly i lose it..ive been to my gp 4 help andshe just put me on anti depressents and sed i mighthave post natal depression which i no i havnt!!
i go on mad shopping spree's, have rapid mood change where i totallyfly off the wall then within seconds im back to "normal" i get extremley aggitated and feel im being watched all the time..ive seen a physotherapist mon and they just said im depressed and need to attend anger management..i believe it more than this cuz im not depressed i love my life until i have an epoisode??
i mustadmit i havnt told drs the full extend of my actions as im petrified my kids will be taken which i will not allow obv and im a good mum i wudnt dream of hurtin my kids,
i think i have bi polar after reading up on it just wanted to know what u think? do i go back to docs for the hundreth time and scream i havnt got post natal depression it sumfing more..please help thanx sarah xxx
Dear AJG

Sorry to here about your current issues. When you saw the doctor, did they give you a diagnosis? Anyway stay on-line for a while and someone on here will help you out the best they can. keeping coming on here and we will try and guide you through this terrible time. in the meantime take care

J

jekel1

hello

what other symptoms have you got ? i knoow how you feel though im the same you dont want to say anything because of the kids but you need to x im waiting to be seen and my symptoms range from laughing really loud most of the day at work and chasing guys about trying to feel them up! i nearly got sacked! to wan tinh to kill my self its so awful this xx have you evr experienced sex problems because that s my main one. i would spend a lot of money and time chasing men around, when i have a husband i love. but at the time you feels like its the best idea ever.you get bad with impulses as well like you see a 90 coat and you have 120 to last you will buy it and go without the rest of the week, i put in for 15 credit cards thank god i only got 2. i have maxed those out within an hour. so if this sounds like you , you need to write them down and then get your friend to go to the doctors with you and explain xxxxxxx

Enpi

Enpi

Hi Sarah
I'm really sorry that you're suffering like this. You do have some bipolar symptoms, but you have other symptoms as well. You need to tell the psychiatrist everything and get a proper diagnosis. Keep posting and take care :hug:

dib4uk

dib4uk

Hello, and welcome to the thread and to the site

Sounds to me that it could be a mood disorder or something very similar. Like other posters have suggested seeing a psychiatrist and getting a formal diagnoses.

In the mean time you've found the right place, as i'm technically a newbie here, this site is a friendly place, where if you need a shoulder to cry on or for support thats why we are here.

:welcome: and good luck!!