• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Histrionic Borderline Narcissism Sex Sharing and Siblings

N

narcdup

I met my very attractive, uninhibited 50 yo (histrionic-borderline) narc gf online and we agreed to begin a monogamous relationship; a man's dream---she does it all in bed, yet exhumes a respectable-girl demeanor. She and her slightly older (not nearly as attractive) sister live together. 3 months later, her sister and I (individually, on our own) discovered my gf cheating having a hot n heavy, incredibly stealth affair---with her sister's boyfriend(!) The affair had started rather immediately after they (sis and her bf) met online as well, not long before I met my gf. Naturally, we were both (individually, on our own) floored and devastated. Albeit true, no admissions or discussions took place. It eventually became obvious they (my gf and her sister) have reconciled and have teamed up (protecting each other) as they BOTH deny to me that anything is going on and they BOTH continue to see him separately AND together at times. Can someone tell me what is going on here???

calypso

calypso

Admin
I'd get out of that one and start a relationship with someone you can trust. How do you know that they are cheating for sure? They both deny it.

N

narcdup

I'm out of it now. How do I know? For sure? They tell you directly and blatantly without admission; a covert (any, really) narc's trademark. I'm just fascinated with the triad dynamics and what's going through their minds.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hi narcdup,

Sorry to hear what happened. It sounds like a toxic situation to me - no one ready to admit what they have done wrong, which is bad enough considering that they have been caught. From what you've said, it sounds like you're the only one who's being honest and truthful. If I were you, I'd leave the minefield that is this situation. You deserve much better than having to deal with this dishonesty and disloyalty x

Much love <3