• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hiiiii from another state of mind

T

triumph_girl171

Hi! I am 22 recent grad living back at home trying to get back on my feet after a mental health crisis. While my crisis and getting help saved my life, I feel like it destablized everything else around me. Financially, relationally, emotionally. I feel lost with no direction in the words of miley cyrus. I just want a place to express myself. I want a place to understand myself and others better and feel validated in this time. I want more friends and supportive encouragment. I try to be a positive person but it hurts alot when I am traumatized from past wounds and grief. I am grieving the deaths of members in my community as well as grieving the loss of normal. i have depression anxiety ptsd and medical issues. if you read this hi! you are loved and so valued! and to the rest of you: keep on keeping on :)

T

Tombomb

This place checks all ur boxes n ur gonna Find slot of us feel just like u ? I promise let’s all give triumph a good welcome 😀😀

T

Tombomb

you sound like u will do well here ! U sound very aware of ur conditions 😀😀

Joe57

Joe57

Former member
“I am grieving……….the loss of normal.”

that’s pretty astute.

Welcome to the forum. It’s a good place to hang out, while you regain your balance. There are many nice, helpful people here.

T

Tombomb

A loss of a loved one ??

B

Bod

Former member
Hello triumph_girl71, welcome to the forum I hope that you will find it helpful here as everyone is so very caring.

K

Keesha

Hi triumph girl. 🙋‍♀️

T

triumph_girl171

A loss of a loved one ??
Yes. I started a masters program in late August. My masters started on monday and I lost my cousin on tuesday. and then I lost a family friend on Friday. It was tramatic kind of some of the reasons why i spiraled into my crisis.

T

triumph_girl171

This place checks all ur boxes n ur gonna Find slot of us feel just like u ? I promise let’s all give triumph a good welcome 😀😀
Yay!! thank you Tombomb!!! This means alot to me !! :) sending you love and light