• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hiii, I have no motivation.

stevie_sloth

stevie_sloth

For me, when I use the word motivation I mean "want". Like I want to do things. I have a desire to do things. So motivation is something I would REALLY like to have again, as it would mean I'd WANT to do things.

Instead of just this nothingness...inertia.

C

ChicaLife

For some reason I have absolutely no motivation to do anything even remotely constructive.

Not even shower.

I'm just sort of sitting here.

Life feels so pointless. Like sure, I could make an effort, but what's the point.

This is probably the laziest thing I have ever written.

Feel free to talk.
I know the feeling... it sucks 😔

Signofthetimes

Signofthetimes

I am in therapy and group therapy as well. The group therapy is specific to one of my issues. The therapy is for everything. I have had 3 sessions and they are helpful. I am hoping going through therapy will help me better help myself in managing. If not, I'm going to have to try meds even knowing they probably won't work. That's scary because I can't keep feeling like this so constantly.
I hope time with the right therapy make a difference and/ or the right medications for me and for each of us.

H

hairybanana

For some reason I have absolutely no motivation to do anything even remotely constructive.

Not even shower.

I'm just sort of sitting here.

Life feels so pointless. Like sure, I could make an effort, but what's the point.

This is probably the laziest thing I have ever written.

Feel free to talk.
Same same same. I get stuck in that thought pattern a lot.