High risk

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Today I am married for 4 years :D
I walked up a Volcano at 2 o'clock in the night.
Now I'm going to bed. I'm tired:panic:

Parayana

Parayana

Wos, wish I was in Thailand, I'd head up north to Ubon provence and go and see Ajahn Sumedho, I met him many years ago, long before I was interested in Buddhism and I was drunk as a lord, don't think I made a good impression.

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Wos, wish I was in Thailand, I'd head up north to Ubon provence and go and see Ajahn Sumedho, I met him many years ago, long before I was interested in Buddhism and I was drunk as a lord, don't think I made a good impression.
Haha yeah not the best presentation. I'm Christian so I don't think we need to see him 🤣
But everybody has his thoughts. 😉

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Spend all day in bed again.. Had no energie or nothing. Feel so fucking crap...

I just stept 10 steps out of bed to get a beer. Hope that will help a little..

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

So I am back again. New house, good wifi :grouphug: It was like before I came here. I felt like I was all alone. I did miss my supportgroup here.

yesterday was again a depressed in bed day for almost 20 hour.. I was really sick. My belly did hurt so bad.. couldn't eat, drink or stand up. Felt so sick. This night I woke up like 15 times and started to hallucinate..

I think because I was dehydrated.. so today we are slow living. Just been to the Beach. Had to swim and look at the fishes and corrals.

Then I started to read five feet apart in English. So I will learn more words 😊

feel overall okay today. How are you?

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

Omg I saw myself in pictures today.. really not good. Before I left I was not fat but normal. I see my face at photos now. And my body.. I lost a lot of weight my cheeks are super visible and my belly is flat like shit. My boobs got flatter and my booty as well..

I don't see myself anymore.. it's like a walking stick figure.. not healthy at all..
But I eat really a lot..

Little concerned about that..