• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

High as a kite - but with good reason!!

S

satnin1981

I've been rather hypomanic for a couple of weeks now - but today I have at least got good reason!!
For the last four years I've been working on a novel inspired by my experiences with bipolar - and it's just been published in e-book format (another 6 months for the paperback I'm afraid) by Chipmunka Publishing:
http://chipmunkapublishing.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1315
This is like my dream come true - I've always wanted to have a book published and now it's happened I can hardly believe it.
Now for the shameless bit - I need to promote the e-book as much as I can, so if anyone can help me by sending the link to anyone you think might be interested, I'd be eternally grateful.
All the best,
Marty
x

D

dizzylizzy59

very well done

I've been rather hypomanic for a couple of weeks now - but today I have at least got good reason!!
For the last four years I've been working on a novel inspired by my experiences with bipolar - and it's just been published in e-book format (another 6 months for the paperback I'm afraid) by Chipmunka Publishing:
http://chipmunkapublishing.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1315
This is like my dream come true - I've always wanted to have a book published and now it's happened I can hardly believe it.
Now for the shameless bit - I need to promote the e-book as much as I can, so if anyone can help me by sending the link to anyone you think might be interested, I'd be eternally grateful.
All the best,
Marty
x
Best wishes for the book, well done, an inspiration to us all, that we can overcome this illness to a point anyways

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Congratulations.