• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

High and the songs of music

S

skyblue

I'm hearing music, music that isn't playing around me, and when I'm really hearing real music that's playing in reality, I believe the songs are referring to my situation in life at this moment. Is this a sign of somebody helping me ? Could this be a sign that my nan who passed away, that I was extremely close to is helping me through this bad time in my life ?

I hear her voice, and she talks to me, telling me everything is going to be ok.

Messages are being sent to me all around, every word I see, advertisments, names of buildings, pub names I pass whilst driving, they're all sending me messages. They're helping me sort things out bit by bit, working things out for me and supporting me from moment to moment.

W

warriorprincess

I'm hearing music, music that isn't playing around me, and when I'm really hearing real music that's playing in reality, I believe the songs are referring to my situation in life at this moment. Is this a sign of somebody helping me ? Could this be a sign that my nan who passed away, that I was extremely close to is helping me through this bad time in my life ?

I hear her voice, and she talks to me, telling me everything is going to be ok.

Messages are being sent to me all around, every word I see, advertisments, names of buildings, pub names I pass whilst driving, they're all sending me messages. They're helping me sort things out bit by bit, working things out for me and supporting me from moment to moment.
Wow I love this sort of thing. The philosophist in me likes to say all is, indeed, one - but i think we're all too busy these days to stop and notice how we are linked to everything. But I get this a lot too - songs that are so switched onto my conscious. And numerous signs that could only share their message with me when I see them. It is so special. I think it's a good thing if more and more of these things happen to us all as a person. To me it brings a great sense of just ahhh, everything's how it should be kinda triumphant feeling. But mention coincidences to a lot of people and they won't have the foggiest.
Like you say it's a good support and when you feel positive about like you seem and how I feel, I don't think it can be a bad thing to stop and smell the roses whenever you can... and I think with your nan too that death is not final and I feel my uncle's been there sometimes since he passed 13 years ago - I've not heard his voice but such a prominent thught of him has crept into my mind at my times of need, and I know it is not a coping strategy - he's just there when I need him. it's a lovely feeling.
So good to read your post, carry on enjoying all that you experience... xxx

emski

emski

Hun, it's part of what's going on at the moment with your mood - I get this too when high/mixed :hug: