• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi,

T

Tell me I was dreaming

Hi everyone, Just joined and thought I'd make a wee thread to say hello, I'm a manic depressive and was hoping to find some interesting ideas on here I'm currently recovering from a pretty traumatic episode,

thanks

sallyG

sallyG

hi and welcome to the forum..have a look around we are a friendly bunch :welcome:

T

Tell me I was dreaming

thanks,

it never occurred to me that there was sites online like this :)

L

Lady Summer Isles

Hi and :welcome: Good to have you here. I will be up in fantastic Scotland in 4 weeks time:clap: My in-laws live in Dunfermline, who we will visit for a couple of days. I'm spending my 50th birthday in Edinburgh and we're having a week in Kirkcubright. Sorry just excited. We are hoping to move back up next year if poss. Hope you enjoy your time here.
Hugs Tannith:grouphug:

T

Tell me I was dreaming

owa I've not been to Edinburgh in a long time I used to go out and visit my uncle there, the accent always makes me laugh, I'm hoping to get out there this april for les miserables, :D

L

Lady Summer Isles

Do you know where and when it's on. My Hubby has seen it and we have wanted to go and see it together for some time.
Thanks
Tannith

T

Tell me I was dreaming

yup its in the Edinburgh playhouse on the 20th apr to the 15th of may

I cant wait lol its the 25th anniversary tour :D