• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hi,

M

markmark

ok, im not quite sure where to start here but ill try, my name is mark im 32 years old ,

my life has been a struggle at least its felt that way, things started when i was a child behavior problems, taking things to pieces to put them back together again to see how they work, but never really managed to make them work again, mood swings, breaking things, then id get really upset at the slightest thing like a scratch on trainers, id cry my eyes out, things got worse when my mum used to unplug games machines etc id flip out smashing them against the wall, i was always in some sort of trouble or other, i used to steal things from my dad that i liked and hide them in my bedroom and he would come home see they were missing and go mad but it dint matter how many times he shouted or whatever id never tell him where his things where i use to hide them under a shelf in a cuboured in my bedroom and when he was not there i would look at them or play with whatever the things things where, im always on the go, its like i never sleep. tapping,thinking,thoughts constantly runnig through my head i always have to be doing something,emotions ? i cannot seem to understand when people need there own space, my partners gran died a few days ago and i cant understand why she is still sad, this is not right, cus when my gran dies i cried and cried and cried, im also very scared of dying, even if people talk about death i find it hard to deal with i use to cry when i was a kid and say to myself i dont wanna die i dont want my dad to die over and over, which is quite strange as i self harm and have done since i was 14 years old,sometimes i laugh at things that other people dont find funny, i say thing all the time when i should not, i constantly but in and shout over people, feel like i need to be the centre of attention all the time, was expelled from junior and secondry school because of my behaviour, i.e throwing chairs at teachers and things,

the reason i am writing this now is because im getting to a point in my life where i cant carry on like this, its ruining my social life,familey life, working life, i cant even keep a place to live any longer than a year cus i dont really understand money, constantly owing or borrowing, its as IF my brain does not work PROPERLEY !!!

????????????????????????????????/

M

markmark

and please ask any questions cus there is so much more that goes on just need to know what wrong with me,

keepsafe

keepsafe

Hello Mark - I don;t know what is worong with you but I suggest you make an appointment to go see the doctor and talk through what you have here just now.

KS