• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Hi

L

limpit

Hi I'm limpit. I suffered from depression for several years during my teens, and have only just recently started to recover. I also have schizoid personality traits and suffer from social anxiety from time to time. I thought I'd sign up to offer help to people where I can, as I know suffering from mental health issues can sometimes make people feel very lost. Also I feel this will be a good place to help me feel better during bouts of low mood and anxiety.

Cheers,

limpit

keepsafe

keepsafe

:welcome: to the forum limpit - hope you can get something out of the experience.

Ks

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
D

dlzoidberg

:welcome: to the forums

M

mizunderstood

Hiya Limpit,

:welcome: to the house of fun da da da da da!lol.

You say yu suffer from schizoid personality traits. Forgive me my ignorance but what does that mean. I it like selected symptoms of schizophrenia??

L

limpit

Hiya Limpit,

:welcome: to the house of fun da da da da da!lol.

You say yu suffer from schizoid personality traits. Forgive me my ignorance but what does that mean. I it like selected symptoms of schizophrenia??
Thanks for the welcome guys and gals.

Yeh thats pretty much it. I suffer from visual hallucinations and hear voices constantly, and have intense bouts of paranoia and anxiety. According to my psychologist because I've never had a full blown psychotic episode its not classed as actual schizophrenia. To me it doesn't make sense but there we go lol :confused: