• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi

L

limpit

Hi I'm limpit. I suffered from depression for several years during my teens, and have only just recently started to recover. I also have schizoid personality traits and suffer from social anxiety from time to time. I thought I'd sign up to offer help to people where I can, as I know suffering from mental health issues can sometimes make people feel very lost. Also I feel this will be a good place to help me feel better during bouts of low mood and anxiety.

Cheers,

limpit

keepsafe

keepsafe

:welcome: to the forum limpit - hope you can get something out of the experience.

Ks

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
D

dlzoidberg

:welcome: to the forums

M

mizunderstood

Hiya Limpit,

:welcome: to the house of fun da da da da da!lol.

You say yu suffer from schizoid personality traits. Forgive me my ignorance but what does that mean. I it like selected symptoms of schizophrenia??

L

limpit

Hiya Limpit,

:welcome: to the house of fun da da da da da!lol.

You say yu suffer from schizoid personality traits. Forgive me my ignorance but what does that mean. I it like selected symptoms of schizophrenia??
Thanks for the welcome guys and gals.

Yeh thats pretty much it. I suffer from visual hallucinations and hear voices constantly, and have intense bouts of paranoia and anxiety. According to my psychologist because I've never had a full blown psychotic episode its not classed as actual schizophrenia. To me it doesn't make sense but there we go lol :confused: