• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi..

just a scratch

just a scratch

Hi, thanks to 'Connect' i can now post here.. think i must have been doing something wrong??!!

I am 27, i ive in east berkshire,uk, and i found this forum by googling to find someone somewhere who understands me or at least understands my mental health problems...

I have sever depression and SI, and i need to talk to someone who is not a proffesional and just give myself some reassurance that im not on my own..

I have a family, and a husband and whilst he is fantastic and as supportive as he can be, i need to be able to talk freely, and i cant with him as im worried about hurting his feelings or making him think different of me...

Anyway, nice to meet you all...

:welcome:

just a scratch

just a scratch

thanks apotheosis and sapphire...

nice to feel welcommed.. already had a warm welcome as i got in a pickle last night and couldnt post (turns out im just a pratt who didnt read it all properly!!) and had a cpl pm's to help me out..lol..:oops:

thanks all..

just a scratch

guggy

guggy

Hello and :welcome:. Hope you find here the support you're looking for.