• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hi!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

musicmels

Founding Member
hello everyone
am new to the site just thought id say hello x:)

dunglen

dunglen

Founding Member
welcome:welcome:

this is a very friendly place where you can get loads of help and support:grouphug:

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
:welcome: MusicMels....what's the nickname from???? Musician???

Mistaken Identity

Mistaken Identity

Founding Member
:welcome: I'm new too so we can help each other find our feet! These guys seem so friendly though, I'm sure you'll fit right in.
katy
xxx

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: musicmels :)

What is it you suffer ?

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
Hello music and :welcome: to the forum.

You will find great support and friendship here, look forward to chatting with you soon :):hug::flowers:

M

musicmels

Founding Member
hey again,

Hi everyone thank you all for replying so quickly, and making me feel so welcome,
I am 21 and suffer from depression, and anxiety disorders- maily alot of panic attacks. have had a bad night, no sleep again!!!
The nickname musicmels is what all my friends call me as i am very musical, i love all music all different genres, also play keyboard and larning guitar. also sing!
but it would be nice to get support and give support to others, nice to know there are people out there who understand.
thnak you all
have a great day!!! :grouphug:

D

Dollit

Have a good look round Musicmels - pop down the cafe and check out what happens down there. Lots of fun down there and very easy to get to know people. Thanks for your support!

Paradoxeverywhere

Paradoxeverywhere

Founding Member
Hello and welcome Musicmel.

The people here are nice and you should fit in pretty well.

From one musician to another: The world is a bag of trailmix. Which are you? The raisin, the little seed, the nut thing or the m&m?

D

Dollit

I'd be the bit of powder at the bottom of the bag that's not fit for purpose! Which are you Paradox? :D

Paradoxeverywhere

Paradoxeverywhere

Founding Member
Actually, Dollit you strike me more as those yummy peanut butter stuff that you can find with some trail mix if you look hard enough at the stores. They take something as bland as trail mix and turn it into something with more meaning. They give the entire treat a new definition. From something one takes into the woods to keep the scavengers away into a treat to be savored. Good for pickme ups and more importantly individual and an element that seems almost too good for the trail mix.

Not sure what i would be. If most people i know are correct, im those wierd little walnut chunks that people throw at eachother in the car on the way back from the store. Or the random chunk of metal some may find if they buy the extrordinarily cheap stuff.

Paradoxeverywhere

Paradoxeverywhere

Founding Member
I may be a raisin, but it may be for a different reason :)