Hi

M

Mintymole

Hi, i m feeling very very low today and i was wondering if there is someone who i could talk to please. I hate my life.

Dita85

Dita85

Hi Mintymole, you can talk to me if you want. You can talk here or you can send me a PM whatever you prefer.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya mintymole and :welcome: to the forum. I know how being 'very low' can feel. Talk away honey and we will listen. xxx

StrawberryLaces

StrawberryLaces

Hello Mintymole :)

Welcome to the forum, feel free to PM me if you want to, there are people here who are more than willing to listen and help :)

Strawbs xx

mami5

mami5

Hi Mintymole.

I've been where you are. You're not alone. Please feel free to chat.

I notice you're from North Wales - I am too!!:dance:

Hope you're better soon
Mammi x:hug5:

M

Mintymole

Hi thank you all so much.

I ve not felt this low for sometime but something happend last night and it brought everything back.

I had not been out with friends for months amd months and because i felt a bit more positive i wanted to put myself in a situation where i was nt overly comfortable. We went to a few winebars then a club, i bumped into my ex partner, he ended our relationship at christmas right in the middle of me repairing my self after a breakdown. Even though he hurt me i was poliet. One of the friends i was with said something to him but she can t remember what, i was then subjected to nasty texts using language i didn t know exists. He asked me never to contact him which i will respect. I hate falling out with people even when none of it was my doing. Its made me feel so low as he throw all the personal issues i ve had over the last few months.