• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Hi

P

Pixie

Founding Member

Hi :)thought that I would introduce myself and make a start communicating with wholesome people.

Thought this site would be good for sharing informationsuch as good book lists , insights etc . I was dx with several mental health disorders such as eating disorder ,bi polar ,post traumatic stress, auxiety and obsessive compulsion disorder.:cry: I am very pleased to say that my eating disorder ,bi polar and o c d are being managed very well and stable for the past three years with meds and care plan:clap: life is so much happier now then about four years ago and am happy to say that I came through by the skin of my teeth a hard time (y).
At present I am involved and enjoying level two course working with mental health and my placement is felicitating a work shop which is run every eight weeks , the theme is a wellness recovery action plan, which I help people with mental health issues to device their own plan which is designed to empower the person.:grouphug:

D

Dollit

Hi Pixie & :welcome: A lot of people on the forum are expert patients so hopefully you'll learn a few new tricks as well! See you round the boards. :tea:

P

Pixie

Founding Member
Hi :)thought that I would introduce myself and make a start communicating with wholesome people.

Thought this site would be good for sharing information such as good book lists , insights etc . I was dx with several mental health disorders such as eating disorder ,bi polar ,post traumatic stress, auxiety and obsessive compulsion disorder.:cry: I am very pleased to say that my eating disorder ,bi polar and o c d are being managed very well and stable for the past three years with meds and care plan:clap: life is so much happier now then about four years ago and am happy to say that I came through by the skin of my teeth a hard time (y).
At present I am involved and enjoying level two course working with mental health and my placement is felicitating a work shop which is run every eight weeks , the theme is a wellness recovery action plan, which I help people with mental health issues to device their own plan which is designed to empower the person.:grouphug:
If a person begins with certainties they shall end in doubts, but if they will be content to begin with doubts they shall end in certainties.(Francis Bacon 1605)

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hi there pixie you seem to be coping reasonably well, We need more peopl;e like yourself to act as intermediateries, and to guide us in the right directions

Rorschach

Rorschach

Founding Member
Greetings and salutations, pax. :welcome:

Ashami

Ashami

Founding Member
Hi there Pixie and :welcome: to the forum

Let's catch up soon :D

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Hello and :welcome: Pixie , hope you like it here :)

P

Pixie

Founding Member
Thank you all

Thank you to all that sent me a welcome note , the notes made me :)smileso thanks for giving me the first smiles of the day :grouphug: sending you all bags of love , light and laughter kind regards from Pixie ;)

P

Pixie

Founding Member
Thank you to all that sent me a welcome note , the notes made me :)smileso thanks for giving me the first smiles of the day :grouphug: sending you all bags of love , light and laughter kind regards from Pixie ;)
Don't let today's disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrows dreams.