• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

hi

M

mad as a hatter

hi i,ve not been on the forum in a while thought i would let u all know how i was doin when i came out hospital in march after 3 months things weren,t 2 bad i surprised myself really i was promised a lot more support by my mh team but i doubted that ever happen but credit 2 them but only afer a few suicide attemps have they cared i,ve only just recently got a cpn after yrs off fightin 2 get 1 but this consultan i,ve got has been great after seein my cpn a few days ago cause things haven,t been so good my consultant has arranged a meetin with me my cpn and the social worker how deals with my suicide probs cause i,m strugglin with suicide thoughts and voices again there lookin at a plan off action which i,ve made pretty clear won,t be involvin another stay in hospital and i know my consultant doesn,t want that either i just can,t get out bed somedays and face this world there doesn,t seem much point at times all i can think about is taken tablets it,s a bit a nightmare but by talkin 2 my mh team hopefully they can help me with this and it will pass the nxt person that says 2 me this nice weather will cheer u up i,m goin crack up them it doesn,t mk ne odds if it,s sunny or pissing with rain some people ain,t got a clue that includes ur own family at times ne way i,ll come back on in a while let u know how i gwt on with me consultant

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Hi Mad as a Hatter,

Its great to see you around again and you ve managed to get a good psych behind you.

Take care

Intel