• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

hi

M

mad as a hatter

hi i,ve not been on the forum in a while thought i would let u all know how i was doin when i came out hospital in march after 3 months things weren,t 2 bad i surprised myself really i was promised a lot more support by my mh team but i doubted that ever happen but credit 2 them but only afer a few suicide attemps have they cared i,ve only just recently got a cpn after yrs off fightin 2 get 1 but this consultan i,ve got has been great after seein my cpn a few days ago cause things haven,t been so good my consultant has arranged a meetin with me my cpn and the social worker how deals with my suicide probs cause i,m strugglin with suicide thoughts and voices again there lookin at a plan off action which i,ve made pretty clear won,t be involvin another stay in hospital and i know my consultant doesn,t want that either i just can,t get out bed somedays and face this world there doesn,t seem much point at times all i can think about is taken tablets it,s a bit a nightmare but by talkin 2 my mh team hopefully they can help me with this and it will pass the nxt person that says 2 me this nice weather will cheer u up i,m goin crack up them it doesn,t mk ne odds if it,s sunny or pissing with rain some people ain,t got a clue that includes ur own family at times ne way i,ll come back on in a while let u know how i gwt on with me consultant

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Hi Mad as a Hatter,

Its great to see you around again and you ve managed to get a good psych behind you.

Take care

Intel